Part 2

(Y/N)'s POV

We got up to get ready to explore the cave. I went to my closet to pull out some jeans and a long sleeved shirt with a sweatshirt. 

"Oh no, you are not going out in this weather wearing that thin outfit!" I heard Bernard say. "Fineee." I tell him as he comes up behind me and grabs an outfit for me. 

A/N: The cherry is lip balm btw and the favorite child is on the back of the jacket

I look at it and smile. Bernard sure picked a warm outfit. I went to my bathroom to change while I let Bernard change in my room. When I walked out I grabbed B's hand and dragged him outside with him grunting. 

"(N/N)! Slow down will yea? We have all day." "I know but I want to spend as mush time with you as I possibly can because tomorrow you'll be back to  barking orders like a drill sergeant and I won't see you as often!" I pout and he just kisses my cheek. 

"Don't worry about that! As Head Elf I spend more time with Santa then at the workshop, which means I'll see you all the time." I smile at him and hold onto his arm as we finally reach the mountain where the cave is. We start climbing it when we reach the cave. 

"Here, I brought these just in case." I heard B say as I am handed a flashlight. I take it and go in first. After about 10 minutes all we see are dirty brown rocks and some snow piles. 

"This is boring, there's nothing exciting or cool here..." Bernard just shrugged as he went ahead of me. I trip on something hard and fall onto Bernard. "Ow.." I hear from under me. "Sorry B." I look up to see what I tripped on and see a forming crystal coming out of the ground. I look around the cave and see an entrance and hear water coming from it so I walk over Bernard's body which was still on the floor trying to regain the breath I probably knocked out of him. 

As I walk I see more crystals coming out and I get to the clearing of the entrance and freeze. A crystal cove with a beautiful waterfall. 

"(Y/N)?? Where are you?" I hear Bernard ask. "Over here!"  He walks up to me not noticing what I'm staring at. "Don't run off like that, I don't want to lose you. Hello? What are you looking at..." He turns and see what it is I was looking at. 

"Woah..." 

I walk towards the little beach like area and stick my hand in the water only to find it warm

I walk towards the little beach like area and stick my hand in the water only to find it warm. "B the water is warm, do you think we found a hot spring??" I as getting really excited. He nods still shocked at the discovery. Once he recovers we stay for a couple of hours just talking and sticking out feet in the water. We head back talking about our discovery. 

"I think we should keep it a secret (N/N), It would be our spot and I don't want anyone turning it into a resort or something and ruining it's natural beauty." I nod in agreement to tired to talk but I smile. Once we reach mine and dad's house I kiss him on the lips. "Goodnight B." I smile as I close the door. I walk into my room get changed in my pj's and snuggle into my bed. I grab the snow globe Bernard gave me last year. 

What is Bernard doing now? I think and shake the globe. I see Bernard walking with a skip in his step, Probably happy about what happened just now with the kiss. I fall asleep smiling knowing I made B happy.