The auditions

OMG... today is the day. The day I have been waiting for. THE ALDC ELITE TEAM AUDITIONS. Once I woke up I done my morning stretches and ate breakfast. Here's my outfit for the audition: (ignore the shoes and the tights)

 Here's my outfit for the audition: (ignore the shoes and the tights)

....Time skip brought to you by Lilly's Flexibility......
**At the auditions**

Abby: I'm gonna go down the line and ask you to do a certain combo

I was number 13 out of 50 girls and I'm nervous. Once she got to the 10th girl I zoned back in. Abby asked her to do a standing back tuck and she did an Ariel instead

Abby: you're done

I kinda felt bad for her but if she didn't know what it was then she clearly wasn't a good fit for the team. Once she got to me she asked me to do a Roundoff backhandspring back tuck. I didn't it without a problem. I was really hoping I impressed her and the current team because Savannah left so there was a spot open.

She had asked everyone except for 22, 46, 4, 50 and 13 (me) to step forward.

Abby: everyone who has stepped forward you are being sent home. You are all beautiful dancers but you aren't the perfect fit for this team. Everyone who is still here you are also dismissed you will be emailed later today if you are chosen or not. Thank you everyone.

{239 words}