SUSAN'S ADVENTURE

SUSAN'S
ADVENTURE /Alwin Villamor

There was a girl whose name was Susan, a timid and a little bit skinny lived in London. One morning her mother went to market, she and her dog remained at home. Because she was bored inside, she picked up her dog and they bugger off in their house and they went to their flowerbed. There, they played happily, but there was a group of children who passed by, they were talking vigorously with each other. One of them suddenly called her.
"Come and join us!" Said the boy called Arnold.
"We will go to the forest and play various games, and you would definitely like." Said the fat boy while chewing a gum and whose name was Alex.
"But my mom isn't here, I can't depart without her permission." Said Susan while holding the leash of her dog.
"That's not a problem, we saw your mother, and we informed her so you don't need to worry." Said Arnold and he smirked, but it wasn't true, he just lied to convince her. And they abruptly approached her, they
held her arms.
"PLEASE JOIN US, WE JUST WANT YOU TO INTERCALATE OUR FRIENDSHIP." Said Alex while holding her right arm very tight.
"Okay fine, but my dog-"
"I already tied your cute little dog, on that tree." Said Arnold while pointing her dog on a tree beside their house.
"Finally!" Josh whispered to Ronald.
"Let's go!" Arnold said while glancing all around and the street was quite. No one was there except them.
They bugger off in Susan's house. While they were walking on the way Arnold and Alex still holding her arms, while the two girls named Casey and Luna gazing at her. And they reached the forest that they were referring. It was so far from Susan's home. The forest was quite ghost, the bulky and very tall trees all around. Susan was worried too much, they took one and half an hour walking toward that place.
"Guys, what game do you want to play first?" Asked Arnold.
Alex had a drink in can in his pocket, he pulled it out and he drunk it fast until it was empty. He handed it to Arnold while wiping his mouth.
"Here, we can use this." Said Alex in a braggart tone.
"Bright idea Alex." Arnold said, "let us sit guys we will play hide and seek."
They sat in a circle form. Susan was sitting beside the two girls.
"I'LL WHIRL THIS CAN, ONCE IT STOPPED AND THIS POINTED YOU, YOU'LL BE THE ONE TO LOOK FOR US." Arnold said wisely. "CLEAR?"
"YES... LET'S START." All of them responded excitedly. Susan thoroughly agreed to be friends with them. Arnold whirled the can, unfortunately it directed toward Alex that was still chewing his favorite strawberry flavored gum at that moment. He was so shocked when it was directed on him, he couldn't admit it.
"This is so unfair!" Said Alex while thumping his foot.
"Don't hideaway!" He said, and then he took a lollipop in his pocket. He blindfolded his tender eyes using his blowzy hands. While he was counting, his butties was slowly walking on to the bulky trees where they were going to hide including Susan. "9-10, okay then I can easily find you all."
He started searching them. Susan was hiding on a portliest tree of all. A very big tree, prosy vines surrounded from its big roots up to the bulky boughs. Something was forcing her to choose that tree to hide. She was there a little bit quivering she was afraid, what if Alex easily find her. But she was pretty far. She's standing while looking cautiously to Alex that was hardly seeking them. Suddenly she heard strange voices of a girl and a boy, it was conversing in a low voice.
"That girl, maybe it was her." Said of a girl's voice.
"We're not sure."Said the boy quickly." "Let's just observe her."
She found out where the voices came from it was from the prosy grasses, eight meters away from where she was standing. She decided to approach it to stop her from wondering, she started walking cautiously, she's closer. The grasses still moving but she stucked when a familiar voice abruptly called her very loud.
"There you are Susan!" Said Alex while hopping with gladness.
"Yeah, then am I the next to search for you?" Susan asked innocently, she first played that game her entire life.
"Of course you are!" Said Arnold who was walking slowly towards them.
"GUYS COME HERE I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!"
The three of them approached.
"Susan your not partaker to what we're going to talk about, just stay there don't even try to listen." Arnold said.
"Fine." She said, while looking at them. She sat on the bulky root. The children getaway from her a little bit. They were closely conversing.
"WE WILL RUN AWAY WHILE SHE'S COVERING HER EYES." Arnold said with a faint voice.
"WE'LL LEAVE HER?" Asked Casey while glancing at Susan.
"YES, WE WILL!" Alex said, "she's a weak girl and coward."
"But-" Arnold clipped what Casey was going to say.
Susan was still sitting and looking at the grasses where the strange voices came from.
"SUSAN YOU BETTER COVER YOUR EYES NOW, JUST COUNT ONE TO TEN!" Arnold shouted they were six feet away from her.
"Okay." She stood, she drew near on a tree where she's hiding. She reclined to the tree and put her flimsy hands on her eyes. She counted, one... Two... Ronald and his cronies running cautiously but a little bit faster. "Eight," still Susan was counting but without knowing, they were gone. "Ten!" Shouted Susan excitedly. She started looking for them, the periphery was sedate. She didn't heard even a slow voice from them, she had been searching for an hour but she didn't find them. She's like insane walking back and forth, until she gave up she sat beside the tree where she's hiding, tears oozing from her eyes and you could not portray the sadness on her countenance. She believed that they really want to be friend with her, to intercalate their friendship but they just fooled her. She still crying she know that her mother was surely worrying that moment.
She tried looking for a passage that would definitely lead her out of the forest but she was disappointed. She didn't remember where they pass through. Until suddenly she heard something odd behind her, she looked at the back. It was a door that appeared before her, it had staircase and it burst open with the sound of like a great gate, inside it was dazzling. Suddenly she entered because something trundled her. They were the strange voices behind the prosy grasses, they were like fairies, each of them wearing crowns on its head. They had wings that shimmering. They pushed Susan towards the open door. Their height were not like a normal computor maybe they're only thirty point seven hundred nine inches holding their own wand, the boy clouting with pant that was color yellow and his color green tank top. The girl with her verdurous and flamboyant dress. Their wrists encrusted with flower bangles that glittering. They could fly through their tenuous wings.
Susan didn't saw them, she's already inside. They also bounded in.
Susan entered an odd place, the place shone a little. The land was gleaming with a little light that was from above.
She was walking slowly, gazing all around. As she was walking, the wind was howling very cold. The surrounding gradually became dark, as she was walking cautiously, the ambiance thoroughly went very dark. She didn't know what to do, she saw
nothing even her own carcase she couldn't see.
She just proceeded on walking, she sometimes stumbled because of the things she had not known.