New Arrivals

It was late at night the kids decided to stay the night with there guardians. I sigh as I slept the night away  in peace.

I jumped up when I felt a sharp pain between my back legs. I also felt something wet an turn my head an saw a blue liquid."My energon broke." I hiss as I felt another wave of pain."I need Ratchet." I then thought of the communicator I gave Optimus.

I quickly grab the communicator out of my subspace. I click the button and spoke"Optimus. Optimus do you re-" I yelped a little as another wave of pain came."Y/N? What's wrong?" I heard Optimus said tiredly"No time to explain I need Ratchet now." I held back roar as the pain got worse."I'm on my way." then it went silent.

"You little ones are going to be a hand full."I took deep breaths in and out as I waited. A few moments later Ratchet came throw the door an ran to my side."How long have you been in labor?" he asked "Not long." I said as he scanned me I hissed more pain came."It shouldn't be long now just try to relax." he said I nodded.

 Optimus POV.

I was sitting out side sick bay as I heard Y/N cry out in pain. Then I heard the rest of the team running down the hall towards me."What's going on?" Miko asked from Bulkheads shoulder."Y/N is in labor." I said as I stood."She's having her pups now?" Bulkhead said as he sat Miko on the platform.

We heard Y/N cry out again"That must hurt." Arcee winced as we listened."Optimus I need your assistant." Ratchet said I came in and Ratchet held a sparkling in his arms."I need to hold her why I deliver the other." he said as he handed me the small femme. 

I look down at the femme an held her as she chirped for her carrier. A few moments later I heard another chirp come from Ratchet. Y/N was panting heavily as I walked over Ratchet scanned the mech "He's healthy." he turned to me and scanned the femme"She's fine as well."

He looked up at  me"May you take them with you I need to check her over." "Of course." I said as he handed the mech to me and I turn an walk out."What's going on?Is Y/N going to be ok?What about-"They stopped there questions as they heard the younglings start to chirp. I look downan show the predacon pups in my arms.

"Aww there so cute." Miko said from the platform"Which one is the boy?" Raf asked I looked the one on my right arm"This is the mech."

(ignore the colors) Then I look to the femme on my right "And this is the femme

(ignore the colors) Then I look to the femme on my right "And this is the femme."

They stared at the little ones "It's been so long sense I seen a sparkling

They stared at the little ones "It's been so long sense I seen a sparkling." Bulkhead said with a small smile."What did Y/N name them?" Arcee asked "Moonbeam and Stardust." I said still looking down at the young ones."Let us welcome our new arrivals."Bumblebee said I look back down at the young ones" Welcome to team prime Moonbeam an Stardust." they chirped loudly and the team chuckled."I think they like the idea."Bulkhead said.

I hope you like it comment if you want more.