First day

People:
Pj
Palette
Goth
Blueprint
Gradient
And the kinders!

Oc's:
Phoenix
Galaxy
Bolt
Leon

Phoenix's POV

It was my first day in an actual daycare. I had a major problem with the money I had, so I'll have to find a decent job to work at to fix the problem I was having. When I first walked in, I was first greeted by a black skeleton who was surrounded by a bunch of kids. They must've really liked him.

Pj's POV

When I look at the enterance door that was just opened, there stood a small-like skeleton, with a star on their cheek. I smiled as I approached her. "Why hello there! You must be Phoenix if i'm correct?" "Yep! Thats me! ^^ ready for business!" "Pfft- well I'm glad to hear that. Let me introduce you to our cute lil kiddos!" I led her to where all the kinders are at, leaving her in awe.

Phoenix's POV

OH MY GOSH- THEY ARE THE CUTEST THINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE!!! I was first greeted by the cutest cuties with the biggest bows i've seen! They introduced their names as dream and blue! They're just so adorable!

I smiled and waved at all of them, picking one of them up. They seemed..grumpy, mad at that matter; so I gently put him down and walked over to the play area to see one skeleton with one blacked out eye and a hood over their head. They looked worried, I wonder why.

Goth's POV

I saw a small like skeleton approaching me. Oh no, did they see I was worried?! Nonono that can't be the case..right? I started to over think to myself as I bit my..nails? Until I was interrupted by a tap on my shoulder, causing me to smack their hand, which was also causing them to squeal.

P: "Eep! Hey what was that for?!"

G: "!! I-I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO! I'm just..overthinking stuff.."

P: "which is?? You can tell me."

G: "..well..my friend, pallete, I haven't seen him aaaalll morning! He's usually on time every morning but he's running late! LIKE AN HOUR LATE!! YOU DON'T THINK HE GOT HURT RIGHT?! HE MIGHT'VE GOTTEN MUGGED, FELL, KILLED OR MAY-"

P: "woah woah woah! Calm down ok? I'm not sure who you're talking about but I'm pretty sure they're ok! They may be running behind schedule is all..^^"

G: "..m-maybe..hopefully..sorry for worrying you..uhm..I'm Goth..! And you are?"

P: "call me Phoenix! It's nice to meet you."

Me and Phoenix both shook hands. We talked for a while before we soon went our seperate ways. Despite the fact I made a new friend doesn't excuse palette's absence! Where could he be?!

No one's POV

After a long day at the daycare, it was finally time to close. All the kids went home with their families, as the older skeletons stayed and cleaned up the place. Palette hasn't showed up all day which kept Goth worried the entire day. Phoenix was in the kitchen, cleaning.

Phoenix's POV

Phew. Today was tiring, but it was fun! I kinda felt bad for goth tho, his friend never showed up, I wonder why. My thinking was soon interrupted by a hand on my shoulder, I looked over and it was Pj! He smiled at me as he stared into my eyes.

Pj: "you did a good job today. I'm surprised you can handle all those kids, AND STAY CALM!"

P: "hehe, well I used to be a babysitter before I applied for this job, so that does make sense."

Pj: "ah, I see. No wonder you're so sane, even around error, he's a bit of a hot head. But hey, no pressure."

P: "pfft, of course not."

Pj: "anyways, you can't stay in here for too long, I gotta close down the building, plus I have places to go!"

P: "ok ok don't rush meeeee! I'm almost done!"

I giggled as I finished up the kitchen while talking to him. I began to pack up everything I need inside my backpack before I started to head to the door, before Pj stopped me.

Pj: "hey before you leave, here's my number. If you ever need me just give me a call."

He handed me his phone number as I thanked him with a smile, putting the slip of paper in my pocket.

P: "hehe, thank you. I should get going, but it's nice knowing you! I'll see you tomorrow!"

Pj: "see you tomorrow, shortie."

He winked at me before closing down the shop and locking the doors, we both went our separate ways.

"I'm not that short! I'm only 5'2, and that's not eve-...oh nevermind."

I sighed to myself before I entered into my apartment, closing and locking the door behind me. My roomate was upstairs sleeping. I sighed in relief before I got dressed in my pj's. I'm not even hungry so I didn't bother eating anything.

I went into my room and closed the door behind me. I laid in the bed, staring at the ceiling for a bit before I started to get sleepy. I turned off my lamp before falling asleep.

(878 words for this chapter lol. Hope y'all enjoyed this. Expect more (and a bit of lemon for my girl Phoenix lol). I might be working on the next chapter possibly tomorrow! But hope y'all enjoyed! Bye!! ♡)