You Are Beautiful

A/N: Trigger Warning in this chapter

Keywords: (__) <- means type of demon you are. (Ex: cat, dragon, dog etc)

<<+<<+<<+<<+<<+<<+<<+<<+<<+<<+<<+<

You can hear people's thoughts, but only sometimes. You don't really know what may induce you to hearing others' thoughts at times since it seems to happen at random and you've had this ability for as long as you can remember.

The ironic part is thats exactly what got you here in the first place starting trouble by saying what others thought out loud and caused fights and chaos everywhere you went it was fun especially if they hurt you in some way or another.

But unfortunately even while living you tried to use it for good but it never worked out you started to hear people's thoughts and they aimed it towards you calling you the worst names possible...it seems that specific part followed you down.

You walked passed demons who sized looked you and said very rude things in there mind sometimes you responded before thinking... but the term "you win some, you lose some" became a saying in your head as you either won the fight you started or....

You end up in your room inside this redemption hotel with a black eye and bruised or wounded body on your bed sadden.

"Why.....why this stupid power" you said to yourself crying into your hands "all it did was cause me trouble and pain"

By the 2 month in Hazbin Hotel you started to believe everything they told you looking at yourself in the mirror send punched it breaking it some shattered glass on top of the sink..

You stared at it with hesitation...but slow you overcame it in order to release the pain you felt.

You tried being helpful which resulted in them saying thank you to thier face but horrible things in their mind which made you force a smile even though you knew the truth.

You was st the top of the hotel going to the edge and looking down sniffing "no one will care... I'm nothing" you said softly tears streaming down your face you where sitting by the edge now.

But you heard static then "why is a beautiful demon doing on a dusty edge" that voice? Well thought sounded familiar.

"(y/n) what are you doing there it's much to dirty to sit on and nothing entertaining is up here?" Alastor said with a happy tone, his smile always manage to make you feel like someone does care.

"I..i didn't think anyone would miss me..."

"Nonsense i would your the most entertaining (___) demon i ever laid eyes on it wouldn't be the same without you"

Your eyes widen slightly at this even his thoughts where the same and that made you feel like there was a reason for you. Alastor pulled you down making you crash into him but he didn't budge just looked down at you smiling.

"You mean more then you know to everone here, especially me i just don't understand the feeling myself but im sure it is something i will like you to be a part of" Alastor said softly the static his voice soothing to you.

"I know what you did and i don't want you to harm yourself. I do love people failing but oddly seeing you that way doesn't make me happy. Besides you're beautiful Darling and i don't want you to do anything to yourself again"

By the time he finished you was crying looking down and suddenly hugged him close..

After that time on the top of the Hotel you and Alastor was closer then ever and it soon blossomed into a wonderful relationship you thought you couldn't have.

Late at night you was with Alastor laying down on his bed cuddling close to him before you close your eyes he will whisper in your ear "goodnight my love"

But it was his thought that started this relationship to begin with.

"You Are Beautiful"

<<+<<+<<+<<+<<+<<+<<+<<+<<+<<+<<+<

A/N: Request are Temporarily Closed

Any request you really want to see happen just pm me i will gladly talk to you about it ❤❤

Thank you all for reading and voting it means alot. And remember no matter what your beautiful and never give up you are not alone.