Six.

When pain is all there is.

There's so much to tell you, so much to talk about. Maybe you can tell me what I'm feeling, maybe you can help me out. Maybe you can change this. But I don't know how to talk to you. I have never talked to you about my heart but I still feel like I've talked to you about the things that I would never talk about.

_______________________________________

When he takes her name and she doesn't like it, not this time.

"Aaina.."

Kyun lete ho Mera naam is tarah jese tunhare liye Mera naam sab kuch hai. Nahin hai aisa, Mera naam hi baaqi reh gaya hai mere paas. Tum ne Mera dil, meri rooh, meri zaat, sab ko takleef pauhnchai hai, Mera naam is tarah mat lo. Mera naam barbaad mat karo. Mujhe nahin lagta ke mere paas kuch bhi baaqi hai is waqt, sivaaye mere naam ke. Wo tumhain nahin de sakti, Mera naam aise lo jese kisi sarak par jaane walay anjaan insaan ka naam ho, aise nahin jese tumhari zindagi main bus yehi naam hai jo zaroori hai. Mujh par Rehm karo, aur takleef mat do.

When he feels that her love isn't a weakness after all

She bit her lip for a moment.

She had to tell him, she had to tell him that she loved him more than she had ever loved anyone but her love was not something meaningless. She would never co exist with another woman, she would never accept that there was another woman in his life.

"Zaydaan, aap se pyaar karti hoon, bauhat pyaar karti hoon. Lekin koi dusri aurat yahan aye aur main Co exist karun, esa sochiye ga bhi mat."

She said, words coming out of her mouth so smoothly, without any hesitation.

"Aaina."

He whispered, trying to make her understand. She gave another shake of her head.

"Aaina.."

He said again, a tear fell out of her eye.

"Don't call my name like it's yours to take. It's mine."

Zaydaan fell quite for a minute after that, not speaking as he registered her words.

Aaina was changing. She truly was changing.