Chapter 1

*Jesse Came Out of The Triplets' Bedroom, Exhausted From Telling a Story To The Boys, Even Though It's Their Favorite Story of All Time*
Jesse: Oh When are They Going To Get Tired Of Hearing That Story over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and ---- *Falls Asleep Immediately After Getting On His Bed*
Romeo: They Will Someday, Pumpkin
*Everyone In Beacontown Were Asleep After All It Is Nighttime In There And Luckily No Mobs Disturbing Their Beauty Sleep*
*There Was One Problem Though, John Has Been Hearing Voices Saying Follow It With His Brothers, It Was Really Disturbing Him All Day, But Now He Must Answer It*

Creepy Voice: John........ Follow Me With You're Brothers

John: No.....

Creepy Voice: John........

John: Fine.
*John Gets Up From His Crib And Head To His Brothers' Cribs*
John: Jamie, James, Come On Let's Go, Follow Me
Jamie: Where are We Going?
John: Just Follow Me
James: Okay, Johnny, Johnny
John: Stop With That Stupid Nickname
James: Never!
*Jamie, John And James Went Outside of Beacontown And Started To Head Where The Voice Were Telling John*
*John Make Sure That Their 'Father' Romeo Wasn't Around Beacontown So That They Wouldn't Get Caught Going Outside At Nighttime Past Their Bedtime*
*When The Boys Head Out Of Beacontown, The Creepy Voice That John Has Been Hearing Disappear*
John: the voice is gone
James: We're Lost Aren't We?
John: Yes......
Jamie: Great!, You Got Us Lost And Wasted Our Time, We're Heading Home And Risk Getting In Trouble!
John: I- I- I Was Hearing This Voice All Day
Jamie: Pfft a Voice.
James: That's What a Crazy Person Would Say
John: I'm Telling The Truth!
Jamie & James: We Don't Believe You!
John: *Screams And Runs Deep In The Forest While Crying*
Jamie: John!, Come On James, We Need To Get Him Before He Gets Himself Hurt!
James: Or Worse, Be Kidnapped!
*Jamie And James Run And Run Until They Heard a Baby Crying*
*Jamie, Being The Oldest Baby, Knows Who's Cry It Is*
Jamie: That's John's!
*Jamie And James Kept On Running*

Chapter 1 Ended.