ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①⑤

•°¯'•• ʟᴇᴠɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ ••´¯°•

Why do I feel a pang on my chest? It hurts like hell. I sigh and lay on my bed.
I clutch my chest tighter. Why was I born in this way. I wish I was a human..

"You're a monster"

I'm use to it when someone calls me monster. And if she wants to leave? Should I go after her? Or should I just let it be?

"Levi darling~" I groaned as the door opens widely revealing Petra.

"What do you want Petra?" I sigh as I rolled my eyes.

She cat walks to my bed and slowly drawing figures on my chest. I know what she wants, and every slutty women knows it very well.

"I know you know what i really want darling" she said seductively as she lean her face on my face, but I quickly look away from her.

"Urgh, don't tell me that you actually fall for her don't you?" she ask in disgust with a hatred on her eyes.

I could really tell that she is jealous of Hanji.

"Oh Levi~ is it because? she's taller than me? More prettier than me? That would actually fit to your HIGH standard? hmmm~" she ask as she pouts. I mean it's true though that she fits on my standards but she's more than that.

I love her because I can see that she's the person who can accept for who I'am, someone who can appreciates me more than anything.

I groaned and just face to the side of the bed to avoid her as much as possible.
She's so clingy and annoying. Many vampires or demons may impress by her beauty, but for me she's not. She may look sweeet and all but no, she's the opposite of that somehow.

"Levi! Are you even listening to me?" I just realized that Petra is still here, her face is fuming of anger and her nails dug on the bedsheets.

"No" I said bluntly, in a mater of second she went on top of me.

"Oh~ Levi just this once? A night of the two of us reuniting as one again?" she said as she leaned her face on my but i snapped her out.

"Again? We never slept together remember? There's is no we okay?" i pushed her off me but somehow she clung on to me and tightly.

"Oh baby~ please?" she begged and i just rolled my eyes on her.

"Fine, just this time. If I fuck you tonight will you shut up?" her eyes gleam on excitement as she giggle loudly after I said that.

"Well of course! Levi darling~ isn't that too much to ask?" she said giggling the thought of it that will never happen anyways.

"Go take a bath first and we'll have this" I rolled my eyes as i said that.

"Of course" She quickly went to the bathroom to take a bath and this is my chance to escape right away.

i quickly change my form into a bat and fly away. Well she's easily to be fooled.