Part 1: Android-D3KU, online

No One's Pov:

the was an article on the news paper with the headline.

Family Midoriyia was found dead in there apartment due to a villain attack.

the bodies where found in there living 2 bodies

the mother Inko Midoriyia

and the father Hasashi Midoriyia

we also was informed that they had a son named Izuku Midoriyia but he is nowhere to be found the Police are dropping the case for there are little evidence left they have implemented that young Izuku Midoriyia was

Deceased...

12 Years have pasted now.

Izuku woke up to a room he was attached to wires his vision was static but visible. the table moved on its own at he was now vertical and man enters the room.

"Ha! it seems you have awaken!" the doctor said.

this Doctor was old with a white beard wearing a black coat wearing glasses.

Izuku then looked at the doctor and then he saw a lot of panels in his sight almost like he was staring at a screen

"Allow me to introduce myself my name is -" the man was talking until Izuku interrupted him

"Scan complete, your name is Dai Kuriky, profession advance military engineer,family one deceased wife, blood type A, quirk: quirkless." said izuku with no emotion eye fixed to the doctor's.

"Very good! your scanning is working as intended."said Doctor Dai.

Izuku then walk forward the cables attached to him fell to the ground.

"It looks like you are also capable of moving, Marvelous!" said Doctor Dai with a calm smile.

Izuku looked around the room scanning his surrounding.

"Listen, you might not remember but you were killed... your name is Izuku Midoriyia i retrieved your body from your house...i am sorry."said Doctor Dai

Izuku looked at the doctor with a straight face, but inside he wanted to cry.

"Doctor Dai. what am i?" said Izuku.

Dai was surprised it looks like Izuku is not a total machine.

"well Izuku take a look for yourself." said Dai and he pointed at a mirrior.

Izuku turned his head and started walking towards the mirror he was shocked, the last time he saw his body he was a young 4 year old boy now he covered in metal and with a strong face almost no babyfat.