~Sypnosis~

Photo not mine. Full credits to the rightful owner.

All the characters, places and events are just this author's imagination.

Any resemblance to the actual person living or dead are just purely coincidental.

Plagiarism is a crime!

This story may not reach your expectations but I hope you like it.

All the pictures, videos and musics that I will use is not mine, full credits to their owners.

WARNING!!!
TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS!!!

MoonCypress

-I'll edit this story when it's done!~ ^_^

Sypnosis~

Adrasteia is mistreated and abused by her family, Making her eat a food that tastes like ash and blood, even the water is bitter. And everyday she was tortured.Removing all her nails, pouring acid on her, burning her and breaking her heart that beats slowly like a frozen heart who'd become numb and dead.

They also framed her of poisoning the Queen and cursed her till it was her day of execution. As she saw the dark tainted with blood, all the suffering ends as the atmosphere now feels like a warm embrace that is hugging her.

The light evading the darkness and a figure of an angel that resembles someone. Adrasteia wanted to find out who that is, as the light and presence of that angel invites all of her to join her.

But in an unexpected turn, she saw a different light, not bright but it's the light that she never saw eversince she was in it mprisoned by the outsiders of the family . It's the time before everything happened.

Adrasteia knows the future as her advantage. She planned her escape and decided to rebel against her clan, and her father. The man she calls a fool for being manipulated by a wicked lady she refers to as a witch.

As one of her rebellion plan, she decided to make an alliance through marriage with the Duke of Lyttelton family. Mysterious and the enemy of her father.

_______________

"Save me from my family and I will help you save this Kingdom that's about to fall, I have so many cards to pull out right now and I won't hesitate to show you all of them once you ask me. And that is if you marry me" I confidently sugested.

-Save Me-

EVOLUTION OF TITLE and COVER and CREDITS: [My Username that time was also SarahMarigold.

Be reminded that the pictures isn't mine and I give credits to their owners.