Prologue

(Y/n) (L/n)

A girl with deadly (e/c) orbs
A flawless (h/l) (h/c) hair
Her skin is (s/c)
Her outfit is a (f/c) sleeveless shirt that stops above her belly-bottom
And a (f/c) skirt with blue stripes.

She's a type of girl that easily understands your problem even though you're still not explaining it
She's also subtle at her every step and movement
She's quite clever and funny but she barely laugh.

Past:

(Y/n) was always laughing and smiling everywhere she go.
She is with her friends until she has been grounded.
A day came that her father died and that her mother has been kicked out of the place she was working and her mother could not afford to buy food for the two of them.
Her mother forcefully dumped her and left her in the center of the forest in Magnolia.
At that certain period of time, her pretty smiles and cheerful laughs ended.
She is drawn by the dark and lived at the dark allies for years.
Imagine, a girl who is currently 2 years young that time, was able to feed her own by herself.
No help.

Seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years go by.
A woman named 'Arian' adopted her, fed her and trained her to be a strong warrior.
Arian became her second mother.
Arian saw the changes on (y/n)'s life.
She became sociable, funny and sometimes serious.
This only took 1 year, 3 months, 2 weeks and 5 days.
She became the strongest warrior who ever lived.
She can learn any type of magic in just a second and her brain capacity increases to. 1% every week.

And average persons only use ten percent of their brain.
She uses 100% of her brain's capacity.

Imagine what she can do when you block her way.
If I were you, I would run and hide.

But, there is also this girl. Her name is Shana Twilight or also known as Ursa Warrior.
Found out who she is in the story..... (That's me, don't worry. Natsu's all yours, but Gray is mine)