Chapter 1

I wake up on the floor in a dark, cold room that I don't recognize. What the actual fuck is happening? I swear I remember falling asleep in my house. But I'm not there. Actually, now that I think of it, I don't remember falling asleep at all.
I see the doorknob move and I freeze. The door opens to a boy, a little bit older than me, with messy shoulder length hair and caramel brown eyes. If I wasn't so terrified I might just say he was attractive.
"Good morning, my sweet little kitten," he says as he gets closer to me, grinning. I don't know how to react to this. Somehow I've managed to become scared for my life and flattered at the same time.
"Who are you?" I ask. "Where am I? What's happening?" All of the questions that have been cooped up in my mind make their way out all at once. 
"You'll understand soon, my sweet little kitten," he says in a soothing tone that could also just be taken as emotionless and terrifying.
"Where am I?" I ask in terror.
"You're in a house, far from your own, where you won't be able to find an exit, but don't worry, you'll be safe here," he says calmly and delightedly.
"Who are you?" I ask him warily.
"That's for me to know and you to find out," he says, grinning crookedly.
"Why me?" I ask, confused. I'm not that special or important.
"You'll see (y/n)," he says putting an emphasis on (y/n).
"How do you know my name?" I ask, creeped out.
"I have my sources," he says cryptically.
"Please let me leave. I want to go home," I say, panicking.
"Freaking out won't get you anywhere," he says in a ominous, monotone voice.
"Please, just tell me what I did!" I say, begging for any information he'll give me.
"I'll be back for you when you're calm," he says before leaving me alone, in the basement of a house that is not my own. This seems like it's gonna be a great day