Prologue

Tom's POV

" I've got it! I've got the part!!! " Y/N walked into the house yelling and running to me, and I immediately opened my arms and hugged her with the biggest smile on her face.

I laughed and spun her around the room.

" That's so great!!! I knew you would get it! "

Harrison closed the door that she had just walked in and went to our direction.

" I'm sorry, am I missing something? "

" I went to lots of auditions to a movie Tom's going to play the main character and I'm going to play his love interest in the film! I wasn't sure about anything before and didn't wanna get high hopes, so he was the only one who knew about it. " She explained, excited.

Harrison's eyebrows lift and he gave me a look. I crossed my arms hoping he wouldn't say anything that would make her uncomfortable.

" Love interest, huh? "

" Yeah. We thought about it and if it was gonna be weird since we're best friends and that never went through our heads, but come on, we're actors! It's our job. " She said, hugging me.

He smirked at us and we knew what was coming.

" I knew you guys wouldn't be able to hold it any longer. You know this is only you two trying to stay together in the other way without really admiting your feelings for each other, right? "

" Harrison. Best. Friends. " I said.

" Yeah, shut the fuck up for a bit, won't ya? " Y/N laughed, so he knew she wasn't being rude.

" I'll pretend not to be the only one that's not oblivious here, okay? What's the movie about? "

We both started blushing before she explained the plot to him.

" Well, it starts as a romantic comedy. The cliches and all, but then, they are suddenly thrown into another dimension in a desert, by the way, they're gonna get some Mad Max references for that, and they have to learn how to survive there. It's so cool. Oh! And Jon is the director! "

" Watts? " Harrison asked.

" Favreau. " I said. I moved in my own place, still thinking about Harrison's words about us being on a relationship. He's mad. Just friends.

" Okay, do you guys have beers? Let's celebrate! " She said, going to the kitchen.

She came back with three bottles of beer and handed one for each of us.

" I'm gonna call Harry, Sam, Zendaya and Jacob and we're gonna have a hell of a celebration party! "

" Can we tell all those people? " I asked.

" We don't have to tell, just party! " She said, drinking from the bottle.

I smiled, not being able to control myself from starring at her, for some reason. I mean, it was no secret that Y/N was hot, ya know. She was nice to look at.

" Okay, you can call them. "

" I'll buy the rest of the drinks and the snacks! "

" I'll take care of the music and the lights! " Y/N said.

" What will I take care of? "

" Oh, honey. You can take care of both of these things with me. But only if you're shirtless while doing it. " Y/N joked.

" I'll get shirtless if you get shirtless. " I looked at her up and down while taking a sip of my beer.

" Yeah yeah, just friends. " Harrison said while getting out of the house to go to the market.