4- Mason/Alexandra

12 January Tuesday

12 January Tuesday

"P..Please I ca..can't breathe, stop P..Paul please..." I saw stars as I stutter out of breath. Is he really going to kill me.

Mom.

"You know what to say, baby boy just say it." Paul whispered as his hot breath flew on my face.

"I...don't know w..what to s..say Paul." I stuttered ones again.

Good dammit! just tell me what to say. Did he really think I'm in a mood for play guessing.

"Aw! You are no fun baby boy."

"Say daddy I'm sorry." Paul said with a smirk.

"Daddy I'm sorry." I didn't waste any time and said what he wants me to say.

Eh! What?

Daddy!!!

Paul let go of my throat and I fall on the bed on my back. I stay there for a minute to let my breathing steady ignoring Paul's stare.

"Enough is enough! I'll tell my mom everything and she'll leave your disgusting a§s." I whispered as I try to sit up holding my throat. I'm sure I have red marks there.

"Aren't you scared of my mom she is your wife and I'm her own son her own blood. Don't you feel disgusted." I raised my voice still breathing heavily.

"And why would I feel such things. You are not my blood." Paul shrugged as he fills the gap between us.

No not again!

"You are disgusting." I whispered as I crawl to the other side of the bed making Paul chuckle.

"I'm going to tell her." I speak out as I try to stand up but suddenly Paul pulled me by my hair and threw me on the bed before I could do enything for self defense he took a gun from his pant pocket and pointed it on my head.

"Listen little Mason, I told you before you don't know who I'm and what I'm capable of." Paul whispered as he touche my lips with the gun. Then suddenly he pushed it deeper into my throat and forced me to open my mouth.

"I know some very powerful men and by powerful I mean dangerous ones." He whispered and he claimed over on my laying body still holding the gun into my throat as his face is some inches away from mine.

"I can kill you and your mom in a heartbeat and no body would ever find out about this." He contined. "But I won't do such things cause I would pretend to love your mother when you love me back." He spoke, lightly peeking on my neck making me feel disgust.