Past?

"No way, he actually joked back with you? usually he just laughs, he doesn't really talk as much." Then she kept going on and on about the topic until Mrs. Kanda came in. During class though, the funniest thing happened. I saw the Blond dude. I think Ogami said his name was Toki? What's he doing in the school halls? I raise my hand during a lesson, but she let me go anyway. Sprinting down the halls, I finally meet the dude wondering across the outside classrooms with a, "What the heck are you doing here? He turns, almost like he was expecting to have me come, whick erked me a bit. I don't like being figured out, or doing exactly what somebody else planed for me, "I don't ger a hello?" Was the first thing that came out of his mouth. Well, this guy's a piece of work ain't he? He has as much arrogance as Ogami has of..... of..... jerkness. Okay, I could do better, but nothing comes to mind at the moment. "I'll greet you when I understand what your doing here." I admit, but have no plan of doing it. I just want to question the guy. Pesture him for info, And if that doesn't work, I could always attempt at seducing the info out of him. But then again, I'll probably just make a fool out of myself considering I cant flirt to save my life. Every time there's a cute guy, I end up babbling and making no sense. Sad truth. Then again, I have yet to embarrass myself in fromt of Toki or Ogami. I'll admit, they are pretty good looking, but that doesn't matter at the moment. It's all a matter of time before humiliation strikes me and Ogami and Toki will be there to see it. The universe has a knack for chosing just the right time. "You haven't changed much at all. Still strait to the point, but I'd save the lies, I know you just want info from me." Again, he knows exactly what i want. That and he keeps implying that we've met in the past. "Ok, Mr. High and Mighty, first off, what's with the whole "you haven't changed that much" speech you keep throughing at me? And second, what's the deal with you and Ogami? Are there more like you?" Smirking, we stood in silence for a while. For some reason, I had a feeling he was one of those guys who draws things out on perpose to add suspense. Self centered bastard. Thats right, I cursed. Thanks to these guys, the urge has become more frequent. "That's for me to know, and for you to find out." Dang it!! He's persistent to. Ok, time for plan B. I put up the best sexy face I could muster, which probably wasn't that good I might add, and spoke again. "Please tell me. I'll give you something in return." He doesn't seem flustard at all and that smirk never left his face. "wow, I never thought the day would come when the all might Olive ran out of ideas and had to play dirty with attempt seduction." Son of a gun. I knew it wouldn't work. I back away from the guy, ready to punch the living daylights out of the blond head when he caught me by suprise with a praise. Or.... well..... sort of. "But since you did such a good job and my pockets are empty at the moment, I'll reward your efferts with the info you want. So yes to knowing you and to the whole Ogami and me thing. I think you need to ask him that youself, cause I don't know why he has a problem with me." That's it? Fuming, I ask, "Is that all your gonna tell me?" That smug smile is killing me. "Well, I answered what you asked me didn't i?" "Yeah, but not in detail. So who am I?" I spoke as if it were obvious. "And I though you knew exactly what I want." "Sure I do, I just decided not to give it to you." I think I felt my eye twitch at that. Then he came closer to me, his mouth at my ear as he whispered, "And for the record,don't use that flirtatious face on anybody else, they may do different things." Frozen on the spot as soon as his breath tickled my ear, I couldn't really react when he said those things to me. Were they supposed to be a compliment? He backed up to a fist coming across my shoulder, aiming at his face, but didn't quite make it. "So ogami did come, i knew it was just a matter of time." As the two bickered, I was at a loss of words. The information i got, however lacking it was, had something to do with my past. I'll have to ask him later, after I talk to Sakura about Ogami. "Woof." came puppy's bark, indicating that I was holding her too tight. "Sorry puppy." I gave a small smile and loosened my hold. I turned to the nonsense the boys were arguing about to hear Toki in the middle of explaining the fact that he was gonna join the school. "Your going to whaaaaaaaat????"

Yesh, another victory point for completing a chapter, ok, half a point cause it took me long enough to write it. Sports came up and I don't get home until late. I even have a practice on saturday, can you guys believe it? but the sports' fun. Let me tell ya, the number of readers never gets old. I like looking up my story and finding the numbers increase and thanks to my fans! Thanks again and hope you enjoyed.