requests

✨about me 

Hello there! I'm Shermaine and I like to design book covers in my free time! I mostly use Canva for my designs, so they tend to be simpler in nature. You can check out some of the designs I've done in the rest of this "book", and if you'd like to request a cover, read on for more information!

━━━━━━━━━━━━

✨requests are currently closed! 

Please fill out this form if you would like to request for a cover, and then comment under this chapter so I know that I've received a new request.

I only accept requests made via the form.
https://forms.gle/8GaxRAL8jMebAByH9

Please dm me for the link to the form if you are on mobile as I understand it might be hard for you to manually copy it down in your mobile browser! 

━━━━━━━━━━━━

✨conditions for working together 

Payment: Either drop a comment on my story or follow me (you're welcome to do both)!
 I will only start on your request AFTER payment has been made.
➵ You are not obligated to use the story cover I design if you are not satisfied with it. We can definitely discuss changes in DMs and I'll do my best to meet your expectations, but if I am unable to then let me know, and I am absolutely fine if you don't want to use the design for your story in the end! So no pressure.
➵ If you DO use the cover I designed, please credit me @mysoulsings in your story description.
➵ If you want to post my cover design on social media, please mention my Wattpad username AND tag me if I have an account on that platform! :)
➵ If you give me permission, I will feature the cover design I did for you in this "book", along with the title of the story and tagging you as the author.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

✨social media

Tumblr: @ my-soul-sings
Twitter: @ shermssss_
IG: @ my.soul.sings