Why me!?!?

Characters: y/n, Jaehyun, and Taeyong
Genre: fluff and smut
I only own the storyline nothing else

You woke up to the annoying sound of your alarm
"Shut uppppp" you got up and turned off your alarm
You took a shower and got dressed.

You walked through the hall to see everybody screaming and yelling because two of the hottest boys on campus was walking by

You walked through the hall to see everybody screaming and yelling because two of the hottest boys on campus was walking by. You were disgusted by them. They walked pass the screaming girls and they were holding hands. To be honest you thought they were a gay couple. Because they were always close to each other and kissing each other's cheek.

You thought you were unlucky since you had all the same classes with them except one. All the girls would say " OMG YOUR SO LUCKY I WHISH I WAS YOU. " As I walked into my class everybody was crowded to Taeyong and Jaehyun. The bad thing was my seat was right next to them. As I was going to my seat I tripped on somebody's foot. Then I looked up to see a hand I gradually took it. Then I noticed it was Taeyong's hand. I felt so many glares. You got up and went to your seat. After school ended you headed to your car. When u got to your car u saw two  men standing next to your car. All of a sudden you got pulled and pined to your car. You noticed the person who pined u was Jaehyun and next to him was Taeyong. " baby girl you owe us " Jaehyun said. 

                                   Part 2 soon-ish