Beth

Daryl came back last night with information where Beth is. They brought a young boy named Noah. She's at the Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta city. They ran over Carol and took her. We fixed up the church and made it more safe. Beth is like a sister to me so I was determined to get her back. We have Noah to use to get her and Carol back. But he wants to stay with us. He never liked living with the people at Grady Memorial. He is such a good guy and we can figure out what to do.
Daryl was rushing to find then. We were going to find them no matter what happens.

We make it to a building in Atlanta to make a plan on what we are going to do to get Beth. We make a makeshift map on the ground to track down these people in police cars.

I walked with Everyone around the building waiting for the Grady Memorial people to get here. We hear a car park and we get against the wall and wait for them to get closer. Noah jumps out and they start chasing him.  They corner Noah and he puts his gun down. The women zip ties his hands together. We all go around the corner aiming our weapons at them.  There were two people in police uniforms. They stand still staring at us. There were five of us and two of them.

"What do you want?" The lady asks.
"Whatever this is. We can figure it out." I mam then says. They had their guns raised at us while we had ours raised at them. "You do what we say and we won't hurt you." Rick said in a calm determined tone.

"Okay," they both put their guns down. "Good, now turn around and put your guns on the floor. Kneel. They do as Rick says and they get on the floor. I cut Noah free as the others take their weapons and ties them up. "Mind if I ask you something?" The man asks while looking at Rick. "The way you talk, the way you carry yourself. Were you a cop?" He asks. Rick looks at him blankly and then looks at me. "Believe it or not I was two." The man chuckles. Noah tells Rick who the man is and explains everything.

I look back and see a police car pull in. I start shooting at them with everyone else. The two officers get away and stuff themselves into the police car. The car comes full speed at us. I quickly jump to the side with the others. The people in the cars were shooting back at us. Then eventually drove off. Sasha got in front and aimed for the tires. The tire pops. Sasha never misses. We all run around the corner where the car went. There were melted bodies everywhere. They were no where to be seen.

We walked through the area where all the melted bodies were, making it to the other side with our guns raised. We heard a sound and saw the two officers run. We all start running and trying to catch up with them. We keep running until we realize Daryl wasn't with us. Rick sends me back and leaving Noah, Tyreese and Sasha to find the other officers. We find Daryl on the ground beating a guy on top of him with a walker head. Rick pointed his gun at the guys head once we helped Daryl. I help Daryl up while Rick stays with gun still raised aiming at the guys head.

"Rick, Rick." Daryl says trying to get Rick to stop. "Three is better than two." Daryl finishes. Rick lowers his gun and Daryl takes the guy and ties him up.

We take the three officers we have to the building we were in before. The lady explains things that their leader doesn't even know and how they can probably help us. We leave one officer with Sasha while we go pack up the others.

I walked up the final flight of stairs to get Sasha and the other officer. I walk closer to see Sasha on the ground with blood coming out of her head. "Sasha!" I said while rushing towards her. She raised her head. The officer is gone. I help Sasha up and we go down to see the others and inform the others about the officer missing. We walk out and I see Rick coming towards us. "Rick, the officer is gone." I say with Sasha beside me. "He took down Sasha." I say again. "Already took care of him. I shot em'" he said.

I nodded in relief and we got back in the building.

•••

We found more people and Rick made a deal with them. If they give of Beth and Carol then we would give them their people. But we will keep Noah with us. He wants to stay. We approached the Grady Memorial Hospital and went in. The halls were empty until we made it to a door. Through the window on the door we could see people waiting for us at the end of the hall. I took a deep breath. Rick opened the door and we walked in until the door closed and we were all piled in. There was about seven feet away from both our groups.

Rick and Daryl take the two officers we have and shoo them off to go to their group. I then see Beth with Carol in a wheel chair. Beth smiles at me and waits for Dawn to give her permission to walk over. Dawn let's them go and Beth walks towards us with Carol. With a blink of an eye Daryl runs up and grabs her face, pecks her lips and embraces her into a hug.

Dawn let Noah go with us and we parted ways. We all walked out of Grady Memorial Hospital with everyone safe. I saw Maggie and Glenn. Then Abraham, Rosita, and Eugene with Tara. They came back? Daryl and Beth walk out last with their hands intertwined. Beth saw Maggie and they ran up and hugged each other. I hugged Carol in her wheel chair. "Thank you." She said. I nodded and smiled at her.

We saved them both.

I didn't kill off Beth!!!
What do you guys think of Beth and Daryl???
❤️

(Edited)