Prolouge

A/N This book is terrible, I was such an amateur when I wrote it.

WARNING- In this entire book, there are sexual scenes, inappropriate language for the younger readers, proceed with caution.

.

WELL- This book gotta hell lot of reads super fast. Too the two people that favourited I'm grateful as it helps a lot with the process of helping the story grow. Also any comments this book gets I'm also grateful for as it also helps the book grow, and more people can read it.

Chapter 1: Prologue
– PROLOGUE –

Unplottable Location, Somewhere in Britain
Friday, 31st July, 1998

It was over. A saga which had been developing for 74 years, 5 months and eighteen days had finally come to a conclusion, to the relief of the entire magical world.

In an Unplottable house in Oxford, two people were partaking of a particularly fine array of breakfast foods. One of them, a young lady, was thoroughly engrossed with a heavy tome, reading out the occasional nugget of knowledge that would garner her companion's attention.

The young gentleman was occupied by a newspaper, flicking through the irrelevant articles, until he actually came across something newsworthy.

It was when he got to the fourth page that there was something worth reading. "Hermione?"

The young lady, Hermione, looked up. "What's up, Harry?"

Harry Potter, the 'Boy-Who-Lived', the 'Chosen One' and most recently, the 'Man-Who-Won', smiled at his companion. "There's an 'invitation' to me and you to go to Hogwarts tomorrow."

"Oh?" Hermione replied casually. "And why would we want to do that? Haven't we done enough recently?"

"That appears to be what it's about." Harry said, passing over the paper, so she could see what had got his attention. "According to this, there's a big press conference tomorrow, in which 'Harry Potter and Hermione Granger will reveal the full story of their thrilling defeat of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named!' Funny... I don't recall agreeing to that."

Hermione snorted. "Well, if we weren't under the heaviest set of wards in Britain, we might have heard something about it." She quickly read through the article. "You're right, though. It really is arrogant presumption on their part. And look at this!" She pointed to the next page. "Percy Weasley's making an announcement about a series of new regulations that'll 'prevent this sort of atrocity happening again'."

Harry matched Hermione's snort. "Yeah, knowing Prickeval, that'll probably not be good for us. It's a good job we took care of things, isn't it?"

"Yeah... So, we're going?" She asked.

"We should, really." He paused. "You think we should invite your parents?

Hermione shook her head. "Wanna leave them out of this."

"Okay... are you gonna finish that bacon?"

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Saturday, 1st August, 1998

Hogwarts had been the site of the Final Battle, people living, fighting, bleeding and dying in front of the bastion of light. It had been an all out war, death and destruction running rampant throughout the ancient stone walls. Now, sadness stalked the halls, infusing the air with it's stifling grip.

The Great Hall was packed with people. It had been scant days since the battle that had decided the fate of the free world had been fought, and only know were people beginning to realise the intense cost.