Off the case?

Penelope P.O.V

"Pen?" I heard the soft voice of JJ ask from the other side of the door. "Come out, it's gonna be ok." She said. I let out a soft sigh and walked out of the bathroom wiping my tears. "You ok?" JJ asked me. "Not really, why do all the crazy guys go after me JJ?" I said looking down. "I don't Garcia, but what I do know, is that we won't let this maniac hurt you, ok?" JJ asked, pulling me into a hug. "Ok." I said in a quiet voice. I felt my phone vibrate. We walked into my computer room and sat down.I looked down and saw I had a text from an unknown number. I furrowed my brows and looked at the text.

Unknown number: Hello beautiful, I see you got my package, did you like it? I saw you leave the room pretty fast. Oh, and you better tell that pretty boy Morgan to back off my girl. I'll see you soon baby-doll.~LK.

Is what the message said. "Penelope?" JJ asked. "He just sent me a message." I said, looking up from my phone to look at JJ. "What did it say?" She asked. I read it aloud and looked at JJ."What does he mean tell Morgan to back off? Me and Morgan are just friends." I said, confused. "Garcia, most people think you two are together. The way you guys flirt and how protective he is over you. It looks like you guys are a couple." JJ finished. "Who looks like a couple?" Morgan asked walking in. "No-one." We both said at the same time. "Ok than, did you find anything baby-doll?" Derek asked. I winced at the use of baby-doll. "What's wrong baby-girl?" Derek asked, clearly concerned. "He sent me a message Morgan." I said looking down. "What did the bastard say?" Morgan asked, trying to keep it together. I just handed him my phone and looked down. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I know it was JJ. "Penelope, call him and track him. I am gonna find this asshole and make sure he never thinks about touching another women." Derek said, slamming my phone on the table in-front of me. I took a deep breath and hit call, but I made sure it was on speaker. "Hello beautiful." The eerie voice said over the phone. "What do you want with me?" I asked, trying to stay strong. "What do I want? Oh,you'll find out soon enough. I'll see you soon, baby-girl." He said like he was mocking us. Before we could say anything, he hung up. "Did you get a trace?" JJ asked. "No, it was like he is trying to stay invisible." I said sighing. "Who the hell does he think he is? Calling you baby-girl? The only person who can call you baby-girl is me." Derek rambled on. He started to pace. My phone started to vibrate. I looked down at my phone and saw it was a picture message from my stalker. I opened it.

Creep: Beautiful place you have baby, put I don't like a picture of a certain Derek Morgan. Baby, you are mine. You will see that soon enough.

And the picture was a picture of me and Morgan asleep on my couch cuddling. "He-he's in my apartment." I said in shock. "How do you know that Garcia?" JJ asked. I gave her my phone and she looked at in shock. I saw her hand the phone to Derek. "I am going to your apartment and beating the shit out of this douche." He said, glaring down at my phone. "You aren't going to be doing that Agent Morgan, you are gonna be taking Ms.Garcia home actually." Strauss said, our director. "B-but I have work to do her ma'am." I said confused. "You are not gonna be working this case Garcia. This is to personal." She said. "I can still do my job, ma'am." I said, trying to keep my emotions in check. "Garcia, this case is to personal for you. You're lucky your team is still on it. So I advise you just go home and don't fight with it. " She said, giving me a strict look. "Y-yes ma'am." I said, my voice cracking. I picked up my bag and stood up from my desk. "Come on baby-girl, let's get you home." Derek said, putting an arm around my shoulder. We walked of Quiantico and got into Mogan's black SUV. The care ride was silent. We got to my apartment and walked in. "I'll be right back baby-girl." Derek said walking to the bathroom. I took off my shoes and sat on my couch.

                                                                                Derek P.O.V

I walked into her bathroom, but there was something written on her mirror.

STAY AWAY MORGAN!

It looked like it might of been lip-stick. I looked closer and thankfully it was. "Morgan are you almost done. I want to cuddle." Penelope yelled. "Yeah baby-girl hold on." I yelled back. I quickly did my business and than cleaned her window off so she wouldn't freak out. I walked out of the bathroom into her living room. I watched as she sat on her floor looking through her box of movies. I smiled lightly and looked at her. She's the love of my life, but I am to scared to tell her. "Morgan, what movie do you want to watch? I can't decide I am in a Disney mood, but it's a tie between Up or Lion King." She said holding up the two movies. I let out a soft laugh and shook my head at her. What ever you want baby." I said. "Up it is!" She said excitedly. She put the movie in and was about to hit plat, but there was a knock at the door. "Derek can you get that? I am really comfortable right now." She said. I smiled softly at her and nodded my head. I went over to her front door and opened it. "Who the hell are you?" Me and the guy at the door asked at the same time.

Authors Note: There you guys go! I know, it's been forever, school and some other stuff has been taking up my time. But I hope you guys enjoyed and who do you think is at the door?