A kiba Inuzuka Love Story

Just a little info

Name: Rose

Age: 17

Backround: been on her own ever since she can remmber. Never knew if she had parents or siblings. she is born fighter and has always loved/been good with dogs.

The story starts on the edge of the land of fire and just so u know words in italics is dog speak.

Rose has been running at a steady pace, jumping from tree branch to branch. She had been running for days, from this one man. All the way from the border of the land of fire to about a mile from the gates of the hidden leaf village. He just wouldn't leave her alone, but for now it seemed as if he had lost her trail.

Rose's P.O.V

"It's been a long time since i've seen him. Maybe he lost my trail."

panting "I've got to take a brake." I stopped a after a few more jumps and landed on the ground. I tripped and rolled on to my back. After a few minutes of resting I decided to get up to lean against a tree. I got up and slowly made my way over to the nearest tree.

 As she made her way over she said "I know you're there, i can smell you." Then leaned against the tree. A figure emerged, a young man. I quickly noticed the kurini in his hand, headband, and his being eager to fight.

The young man: "Who are you?" while staying far enough away to dodge an attack but still close enough to see any movement.

: "My name is Rose, i assure you that i am no enemy. Can i ask for your name?"

The young man stared at rose slightly confused but answered none the less "My name is kiba."

I smiled with a small laugh: "See that wasn't hard."

Kiba looked at me like i had a mental issue or something like that. I stopped smiling and went tense. Which made Kiba tense up to.

Before Kiba had relized what happened, he was on the ground with me in front of him pulling a kuini out of her arm. After i pulled the kuini out of my arm, i threw it at a tree in the distance. The tree snapped, falling to the ground. Kiba sat on the ground stunned, but came back to reality when i took off running in the that direction.

A man came out from behind the same tree i had thrown the kuini at. I could hear kiba get up and  about to follow.

But i yelled "Stay out of this. It is not your problem."

After walking a few more steps i said "Gadon."

The man smiled: "So glad you remember me."

Rose: "Kinda hard not to. since like YOU WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

Gadon's smile faded and was replaced with anger: "It's only, because you won't come with me. I have come again, this time i will force you to join me."

Rose: "Yeah, but i really doubt that'll work."

Gadon smirked and yelled "Earth style:earthquake" slaming his fists to the ground. 

Kiba's P.O.V

I saw, what was his name Gadon, he smirked and yelled 'Earthstyle:earthquake."

It was just like an earthquake. i dropped to all fours for better balence, then i saw Rose do the same. She dropped on all fours and made a justu sign with only one hand. In a blink i couldn't see her. Then i saw that Gadon guy go flying into a boulder. The boulder cracked. I was starting to think this was a girl you shouldn't mess with.

I thought the battle was over untill Gadon Suddenly came out of the ground right in front of Rose. She had no time to react. Gadon grabbed her throat and slowly pulled her up off the ground. I could see her struggling, kicking, trying to free herself.