1: Lost & Found

Winter, another season of cold and loneliness

Winter, another season of cold and loneliness. A season that I would never miss nor being excited for. While everyone was happy with snows and Christmas celebration, I was more eager on another year passed as the end of this year would be the day that I would be free.

12 years ago, I got admitted to this orphanage. It's only took one night for snow storm to throw my parents' car from the hill and eventually let them die when nobody rescue them due to the extreme weather. From a happy 6 years old kid, I became a quiet one and from there I began to shut everyone up until everyone give up on me and I was not anyone option anymore for adoption

Ms Dara our headmistress here, say that we should be thankful that we are still alive and they are here to take care of us. We need to thank God every day for putting us in this mishap so that we can grow stronger as a human being. But as I grew older, the orphanage start to act differently towards me to the length that they will neglect my existence all together. I even misheard the conversation between Miss Dara and other teacher here to throw me out secretly after I turned 18, which is tomorrow so where the part that 'someone is there to take care of us' coming from?

I must be dumb to believe all of that when I was five but now, I already fine for the fact that fate or heaven literally, just hate me overall and i will be abandoned for the rest of my life.

"Taehyung? Oh my god! You scared me! Get down from the railing!" There he is, my one and only reason why i'm still continuing this hellish life of mine.

"Oh? You found me Yoongi?" I sneered, perplexed seeing his frightened face just now turned into a deep frown. Seeing all the bead of sweats forming on his forehead, he sure had run a hundred miles looking for me.

"Its hyung for you and this isn't hide and seek you brat! Now get down from there!" he shouted again, eyes were on my hanging legs before my smile grew wider.

"the view is nice here hyung!" I shouted back

"so is your head after I smacked it" he confronted back, earning a loud laugh from me
....

"Here's your dinner." Yoongi said before he gives me a white wrapper with V words written on it.

Sitting side by side at the edge of the rooftop, it took a lot of efforts to convince him to sit beside me and enjoying the view. He even intended to call the police if I didn't come down until I confront him that this building is only two level high and the first snow may be falling tonight and this is the best spot to witness that.