🌟 16 🔞

“Jungkook , this is not the time,” I groaned, trying to push him away as he tugged my shirt down and kissed my bare shoulders.

“We’ve been on this since the morning, baby, please,” he growled huskily into my ear, sliding his hands up my shirt and touching the bottom of my lacy black bra.

I sighed, placing my hands over his, through the shirt. “Thirty-eight wolves have gone missing all over the country, Jk and forty-nine were killed,” I said. Jungkook stilled and pressed his lips to the back of my neck.

“I know, baby. I know you’re worried, but you can’t keep this up. You have to rest, Ash,” Jungkook said, resting his chin on my shoulder.

I looked down at the large map spread out on Jungkook ’s desk. Areas where wolves were found dead were circled with a red pen. So many werewolves were being found dead or missing. It was scary. The hunters were taking this a little too far. Thankfully, none of our pack members were hurt.

Yet.

The thought made my wolf growl. I’d been Beta for five months so far, but the responsibility was huge.

Especially with all these killings and disappearances. It felt like I had a huge weight on my shoulders that only seemed to get heavier with each day. God, I would hate to be Jungkook right now, since it was harder for him being Alpha.           

I knew Jungkook cared a lot and was super stressed. He only needed a distraction, but I was so worried. Children were getting slaughtered, women were losing their mates and vice versa. Even a few pregnant wolves were killed and I didn’t even want to get into how. The Circle was a cruel organisation.

“As your Alpha, Ash, I’m ordering you to rest,” Jungkook commanded, turning me around and staring hard into my eyes. It wasn’t like in the books where you had to listen to your Alpha’s orders. But if I denied him, it’d be extremely disrespectful and one thing you always showed to your Alpha was respect.

I looked at him for a minute before giving in. He stood up with me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. “Take me to bed, Jk,” I murmured.

He smiled and kissed my forehead before scooping me up into his arms. “As you wish, my lady,” he said
sweetly. He carried me up the stairs to our room. The hallways were dark and empty; everyone was asleep. I wasn’t surprised since it was late.

Gently, Jungkook lay me down on the huge king sized bed. I stayed still and watched as he stood at the foot of the bed, slowly slipping out of white tee shirt that clung to the tight muscles in his stomach and arms. Next, he unbuckled his belt and pushed his jeans down, so he was only clad in his  red boxers. I felt like he was giving me a strip show, but I’ll be damned if I say I didn’t enjoy it.

I sat up and crawled over to the edge of the bed. I got on my knees and traced my fingers up his tight eight-pack, hard chest and then the broadest shoulders I’d ever seen. Jk’s skin was warm and soft, despite the thick muscles under it.

My face leaned in closer and I teased his lips with my tongue, sliding my hands down to capture his wrists, so he got the message not to put his hands on my body. I got off of my knees and jumped off the bed, turning us both around, so I could push him back on the mattress. Jungkook ’s hazel eyes darkened with molten desire as he watched me lift up my shirt little by little, teasing him, turning him on, just like he had done to me.

I wasn’t wearing a camisole under my thin tee shirt which I was glad for. I shimmied out of my tight jeans seductively as I fingered my bra strap. I was now only wearing my lacy underwear and bra and even though Jungkook had seen me naked more times than I could count, his gaze ran over the length of me – with his eyes filled with lust.