A Returning Promise

"Now..as you already know. You can and will only Return with the three Memories of your choice. And as you also already know..you will be stripped of all the rest of your Memories..meaning no matter how hard you try to remember even one it will never come to you or appear before you in your vision or mind.

But as you do not know..in the process of your Return..you will also be stripped of All your Emotions. Meaning..you will be a True Empty Shell of Emotions. You won't be able to feel Happiness, Sadness, Anger or Fear. You will be left a Blank Slate..waiting to be painted a color. Your eyes will no longer give off a different multitude or shape with color like they used to. No Red, Orange, Yellow, Purple. And no Question Marks, Exclamation Points, Hearts, Diamonds or Stars.

Not Even White..
..Or Normal Eyes..

Your eyes will only give off the blankets of colors..for every Sans..Black. You will only feel nothing..Unless you want to feel nothing..and feel like..
the King of Nothing.

But everything I said can be changed. You can Require, Aquire, Replenish and Restore your Emotions. You just have to give them time to heal. You can and will be the Ink that Everybody once knew. You will be the Ink that Everyone Loves today. And you will be the Ink..that the one you made a promise to will remember who you once were..

You just have to give yourself Time..to Heal.

I N K

Once you enter the World once more. You must lay-low for a while. Meaning those who know you must not know your location, see you or recognize you. You can choose to change your clothes to not be too noticeable..but that's up to you. You have to make the decision..

To Either:
Lay-Low, and Heal
Or
Go Out, and feel like a Shell

It's your choice, Ink. Choose wisely.

You Must Learn To Sometimes Think Of Yourself..
Even Though This Part Of Your Life May Be Crucial For You..
You Must Take Care Of Yourself For The Time Being Before You Can Help Others..

Stay Safe..

..And Don't Forget..

You Have A Promise To Keep..
.. Don't Break It.."

- - - -

Ink eyes suddenly shot open with a light gasp. He couldn't help but feel coldness surrounding his body..but the feeling was stronger in his eyes and chest. He slowly sat up with his arms following deadly behind. Looking down towards the ground he noticed that everything around him seemed darker than usual..more Obscure..more..Dim instead of bright. And as Ink looked up towards the sky he saw the moon in the sky..giving off a Beautiful Glow. He would give a smile but since his body felt incapable of it..he simply let his body relax as he continued to look at the sky. And as he did, his body began to stand on it's own, almost like a worm or a snake of some sort. Ink of course didn't notice this..looking back in front of him as he saw Trees surrounding him..he simply looked or stared through the trees as he could feel his own Aura spreading throughout the Forest. A chill went up his spine but he didn't react to it, simply letting his feet seem like they were walking on their own. Simply and suddenly stopping, Ink looked behind slowly as his Widened Blank Eyes stared at the ground..seeing a Voided puddle that seemed to be his size. After staring at it for what felt like an eternity..Ink finally looked forward..his Aura seeming and feeling like it was spreading farther and faster.