Description

A/n what kind of fuckery is this? I'm working on barely 0.5 brain cells while I'm writing this and I have no idea where this is going to go. But anyways. After sooooooo many of you annoying, sarcastic assho-
I'm kidding. I love you all. I want to say I love and appreciate you all so much. So here you go!

THE VERY WANTED -BUT WILL POSSIBLY BE SLIGHTLY BAD - SEQUEL TO KIDNAPPED BY ASSASSINS!

~ THE SEQUEL IS NEVER AS GOOD AS THE FIRST RIGHT!?

(-side note, if you do infact have a recommendation of a book/series - on Wattpad or actual books, that you think the sequel is better I would love to know!)yes. This is called exploitation. Cause I need new reading material. Deal with it.

Firstly ~ the first few chapters are going to be time-skipped memories - in the past - probably in Jordan's or Miles' POV - birth of their children, enemies doing something, mostly any milestones that relate to the plot and this story, etc. And then I will tell you when the story switches to the main character - I'm sure you'd be able to tell when the POV is stated.

Secondly ~ As much as It pains me to say it. This book will be Substantially shorter than KBA. Maybe. I haven't entirely decided yet. But I'm going to be having roughly 1,500 ish. Ish. Words per chapter. So shorter than KBA but longer than TMIR chapters. But with how most of you know me sometimes I just write 6,000 words and say fuck it and just post it together. And I'm not sorry and I doubt you complain either way.

Thirdly ~ I'm casting celebrities as characters as I cannot find the sources of the characters shown in KBA - I think I just googled features and just took the photos.

REMEMBER! you don't have to imagine the characters shown. You can imagine them in any way you like! I just find it easier to have a visual with a Discription.

Sooooooo....here you go.

DISCRIPTION! - EXTENDED SYNOPSIS

Miles Carson hung up his guns for a life of love and a family. Jordan Maston had locked her hacking skills away into the back of her mind and for a while only used a computer to google how to get baby vomit out of denim.

After the events some 18 years ago, Phoenix had destroyed all but one of their enemies. But 18 years seems like a long time to plan revenge.

But what can you say when the crazed hacker known as 'Sweaty Bear Paws' to the family is constantly in the back of their minds.

~~~~~~~

Sage Carson a not-so-normal 17 year old, with a not-one-bit-normal family or life.

Her mum? Hacker

Dad? 'Retired' Assassin

Uncles? - Hacker, Hacker, Hacker, Assassin, Thief, Assassin, Assassin, Sniper, the list goes on. - don't even get her started on her siblings.

Her twin brother - Hendrix - described as sneaky and smartarse-ish - his lies flow like honey which damn near everytime gets Sage stuck in his webs of lies.

Her younger brother - an adorable little trouble-maker constantly has it out for their childish uncles - who are the object of the little boys prank wars.

Finding out your father used to kill people wasn't something any of the kids were expecting to find out - they took it well. The youngest - Aster - voiced his opinion on how cool it all was. While Sage and Hendrix attempted to wrap their head around it.

Hendrix thought about what his dad could teach him.

Sage thought about dying single and alone because how protective her father would be in general to the concept of her dating - let alone his dark skill set.

When the siblings become the object of the revenge on their parents they are thrown into a world they never knew of.

Family is important.

But so is learning to take care of yourself.

Follow the journey of the three siblings as they delve into their father's world, navigating the scary truth of being targets of someone's revenge all the while dealing with like as a teen.

Excerpt:

"Dad! No! What are you doing!?"

"Ohhhh shit. Your date is dead. That's it. Dead as dead can be."

"That's discrimination! He could come back as a zombie, you can't tell him how to live his life- or death?"

"Miles Carson! Put that rocket-laucher down right this fucking instant!"

"Oh shit. Mum's going to beat his ass!"

"Let's record it for uncle Leo."

A/n hey guys! I'm just posting this for you to get as hyped as I am for this story.
I will be posting the character list soon.

Xx