Youtube: Camila Reacts

Reacting to Y/N's Cutest Moments With Little Mix
Uploaded by Camila Cabello

"Hello, I'm Camila and welcome to my new Youtube channel. I'm trying to become famous, much like my friend Y/N, who has recently told me that I remind her of a rocket. Don't know what that means but whatever."
She looks at the poster of Y/N dressed like a cow behind her, maing sure that it'd be in frame, before she looked back towards the camera.
"Today we'll be watching a series of moments that my creepy friend Lauren put together. Let's do this thing."

Interviewer: So, you've been close to Little Mix, who's your favourite band mate.
Y/N: Hmm, that's a hard one, Beyonce from Destiny's Child maybe.
Interviewer: Your not gonna answer the question, are you?
Y/N: Nope.

"Kinda cute, but she's not mentioning me so not fully cute."

The girls were sitting for an intereview,  Perrie on the left of the couch, then Jesy, then Jade, then Leigh and lastly Y/N.
Interviewer: Girls, @Mixer3000 asks, what do you do at night?
Jesy let's out a loud cackle, obviously taking the question differently then the others. Jade smacks her arm.
Jade: Jesminda.
The five end up having a giggle fit, before Y/N starts talking again.
Y/N: You know what I was doing last night?
Perrie: Ooh, the dirty I'm guessing
Y/N chuckles at her.
Y/N: No, I was actually reading fanfictions. Of us.
Leigh-Anne: Well that ain't much better is it.
Y/N: Some may be a little, y'know, dirty, but I appreciate all of them. Actually, as a thank you, I want to give them a little something to help with ones of me and Leigh, because there's no artsy gif's of us being cute, when there's a bundle for like Jerrie and Me and Jesy.
Interviewer: So what are going to do?
Y/N turns to give Leigh a big hug, looking directly into the camera. Leigh smiles bashfully and Jesy claps, she was the biggest stan of this ship afterall.
Y/N: No, this isn't enough.
She places a kiss on Leigh's lips, the girls all wooing loudly. Leigh kisses back and the interviewer is the definition of shocked.
Y/N pulls away quickly, closing her eyes.
Y/N: God, I really just did that, didn't I?
Leigh let's out a loud laugh, mockingly wiping her lips.
Leigh: Ewwww
Y/N: You loved it.
Interviewer clears their throught.
Interviewer: I'm sure your fans loved that.

"Wait, Y/N kissed Leigh-Anne? Who does Leigh think she is, trying to steal my girl slash best friend slash wife slash queen slash sister-"
Editor Dinah here to save your day, so I'm just going to skip this literal 5 minute rant from Mila.
"I got a little off track here. It's. Pretty. Cute. As long as it was consentual, that's what Ally made me say anyway."

Perrie: One of my favourite moments from knowing Y/N was the time she sang that song...what was it?
Y/N: You really know how to make me cry when you give me those ocean eyes, your ocean eyes.
Perrie: Yeah, thats the one. And i was like 'your sweet and all, and your voice sounds good as hell and is actually making me want to cry, but I'm trying to shit right now.'

...
"Lauren are you trolling me. Y/N sings to me everytime I shi-crap."
Camila looks behind her as the door opens, Normani pokes her head through.
"When your done with your stupid little movie or whatever explain to me why you poured all my perfume into the toilet with Ally's bible, and then explain why you didn't even try to flush it."
"It wasn't me."
"Well, it had to be one of yous, and I know it wasnt Dinah, and your immature."
She then exits.
"Disgustang." Camila whispers in an exaggerated scottish accent.

Y/N: Literally sometimes I just wanna marry Jesy. She's a perfect person inside and out, and she so sweet and motherly and bad ass at the same time that I just want to protect her for the rest of humanity.

"Okay I know I made fun of Y/N and Perrie, but I think I'd rather that then this because-"
Editor Dinah saving your ass again from another rant.

Y/N: Y'know the Bounce Back music video? I think the only thing that it's missing is the emo older sister walking and being really confused.

"Ahh, this video right here is my favourite. No cute moments."

Y/N: Jadey is so innocent and cute, but you know that saying about being shy in the streets but sexy in the sheets, that totally applies to Jade.
Interviewer: ...
Jade: Aww, thanks babe.

"I'm literally the interviewer in this situation. What the frick is this crap. Lauren, are you trying to trigger me?"

*On an instagram live*
Jesy: Someone asked who would work with Y/N more and I think it's me.
Leigh: Your kidding, right? She has literally kissed me before.
Perrie: Okay, but you guys don't get toilet songs.
Jesy: No one wants toilet songs Perrie.
Perrie: Sure, sure.
Jade makes a face at the camera, trying to turn it off but she just couldn't figure it out.
Jade: How...do you turn it off?
Jesy: Well it can't be Jade, can it?
Jade is startled by hearing her name and drops her phone, finally bringing her thoughts into the arguments.
Jade: Guys, I think your missing the point. She's really nice, and she's strong, and she's cute. She does nice things to all of us.
Leigh: Okay, but I think Y/N may just like Jade more, she knows about what shes like in the sheets, remember?
Perrie: Okay, but there's no toilet s-
Jesy: Perrie, we don't want toilet songs.
Perrie: Fine.

"Umm."

Editor Dinah here, and I gotta say sksksksksks. Y/N should get with Leigh, they low key cute.
Editor Lauren here, Y/N and Jesy is realer.
Editor Normani, low key Y/N and Jade are the realest.
Editor Lauren helping Ally be an editor here, and she says that high key Y/N and Perrie are the most wholesome.
"I challenge one of those girls to watch Y/N's cutest moments with me and the girls. We're cuter with her so they'll be even more jealous."