Chapter one

Khanan: 31st century
Earth: 17th century

Khanan was a beautiful and powerful planet set far away from our orbit. It comprised of four continents, each occupied by a specific tribe.

It was noted as the 9th realm of the known 12 and as well the second most domineering in terms of defence and number one in terms of technology.

Despite the primordial time set on the Galaxy the planet managed to distinguish itself from the rest through discovering ground breaking devices. One of the most popular ones was the quick silver, known to foreign planets as the UFO.

The various tribes which inhabited the planet coexisted peacefully and engaged in healthy rivalry- when necessary.

The planet operated on the monarch system of leadership but was majorly controlled by two formidable beings;the Horae edge and Horae singularity.
  The monarch system however operated on a secondary scale, posing as the single authoritative head in which every Khananite was expected to honor, render service and make plights when due.

But today this authoritative stand may have reached it's brink of collapse as the rock set under may crumble.

"I say Aetheon. Your concept of having your sons battle it out for the throne will only give a headway to chaos" Lord Dimitri- one of the chief's in the king's panel expresses his thoughts before everyone.

"Dimitri is right my Lord." Another member said. "You do realize the power and support they possess by tribes they originated will make this competition evolve into a ring of conflict and probably the people may not take this less reasoned from a war."

"Yes I know. That's why I had the Primal sentry and the Primal knight in charge of the boarders and external affairs." The Queen- Anna, was also present as she laid her comment.

"What if the Imperial Primals go in favour of the primal tribe and find their artilleries to battle." Another member lays a comment that got he panel into an uproar.

Men toast their glasses in glee, showing their support to the motion while others just banged the table with their fists just to show their disagreement of the motion being possible.

"ENOUGH!" A voice rang out across the large hall which silenced even the loudest blather.

It was Aetheon Midasian, the ruler of the realm who speaks out after withstanding the ear aching complaints for over an hour.

" I have heard enough of your whining and chatter. It was was not my idea, but that if the Horae's to choose this as a determinant of a king." He said.

"... And the Horae's are not mad!" Another member shouts out in support.

"My sons- Zabion and Morphianae will embark on this new methodology as directed by..."

Aetheon stops his speech and everyone's attention was averted to a guard who stumbles into the council room, drenched in a great deal of blood.

"What in Xenon's name happened to you!?" A council member said.

The rest cover their noses as the foul odour of the blue blood diffused around.
The guard was helped to his feet by some officials near by and he managed to blurt out words.

" The primal sentry...Zynloyd my Lord. He... Ahh!" The guard battles the pain.

"What is it? Is it he who caused such discomfort to you?" Aetheon said.

Some council members wore the expression of I-told-you so on their faces.

"Treason my Lord. Zynloyd has released the sinister 12 to abet his plots...ahh!... We did our best to stop him but his dominance persists." The guard throws up a flood of blue blood on the ground, mixed with mince intestinal parts.