Can I go pleaseeee

ALAIIÄ POV:

I was in my room, on instagram live talking to  my fans. I was scrolling through the comments answering some and laughing at some. 

"do you guys wanna do a talent show?" I asked the audience placing my phone on my dresser. the fans were quick to reply with:

random1: yeah

random2; hell yeah

random3: yeeeeaaaaa

maceiibaby: add me

"okay first I'll add maceiibaby" I said tapping my screen to add her.

"hey Laiiä" macei said with a huge smile on her face.

"hey" I said casually. "what are you gonna do for us" I asked her. "umm... I'm Finna do a lil dance". "aight go" I said smiling. "hollup I gotta get my music on first. dang" she said turning on some music. she played "I aint tripping bout no bitch no I aint-" I cut her off. "no, you can't play that music, there's kids on" I explained to her. 

maceiibaby: you mad u aint got a talent

"talent... girl please" I said mumbling.

there was a knock on my door and they walked in. "hey baby what you doing" kentrell said. "I'm on live" I said softly, looking up at him, pointing to my phone. "you been good" he asked the fans. the comments flooded.

random1: yeah

random2: hi nbayoungboy!!!!!

random3: yeah she been sooooo nice to us

random4: ^periodtttt favourite celebrities cos ya'll nice ash

maceiibaby: she cut me off from our talent show. fucking liar.

we both read mace's comment and looked at each other. "she been on here cussing the whole time so I kicked her off" I said. "its good baby, dont get yourself worked up" he said rubbing my back. "okay now, get out" I said jokingly trying to push his body out of the room. he was 6 foot something so I just gave up. he laughed at me and walked out.

10 minutes later I was facetiming Yaya and we were talking about our school field trip to Disney land.

"do you think you can come?" yaya asked me

"if he doesn't have any shows on those days then yeah" I replied.

"are you filming on that day for dance moms?" she asked me

"um yeah but my mom said she would tell them" I replied. 

"are you going tho?" I asked her

"I think so" she replied

"but anyways we-" I started as 3three walked into the room.

"wassam slime" he said waving at me. "hey 3" I replied. "kentrell asked you if you wanted sum to eat" he said. "you know what soon pretty good right now?" I started. "what it is yungeen" he replied chuckling. "cheesecake factory" I replied. "aight lets go" he said motioning his head for me to come out. 

I went into my walk in closet and picked out this fit:

I walked downstairs with my AirPods on still face timing yaya

I walked downstairs with my AirPods on still face timing yaya. "you look cute baby" my mom complemented me. "thanks, you too".

kentrell came jogging down the stairs with the keys in his hands wearing a never broke again hoodie with matching pants and the same Jordans as me. 

"when are you coming back to school" yaya asked me.

"I dont know if I'm going back. I have to keep on doing online school until the seasons over and it just started" I explained to her.

we pulled up to the cheesecake factory and everyone ordered there food. I sat next to my mom, 3three, quando and Kentrell, baby Joe, ben and kd sat across from us.

"I'mma call you right back, bye" I told yaya

"bye bestie, love you" yaya replied.

"love you too, bye" I said.

we all ate our food and had a bit of a laugh.

"baby" my mom said.

"hmm" I said looking up at her.

"I got a call from your school today" she said. my heart started racing but I know I didnt do anything bad...at least I thought I didnt.

"why?" I asked.

"it was about your Disney land trip and you can go baby" my mom said.

"why???" I whined.

"because I have a pop up show on that night and I want you to come" kentrell said.

"I always go to your shows, can't I just go another time" I asked him whining.

"no, I want you to come to this one. its in Atlanta and you can see your grandma up there" he replied.

"we always in Atlanta anyways so I could see her another time" I whined again.

"plus you filming for dance moms on that day" my mom added.

"but its after competition and I'll be back in the morning" I whined.

"you finna be too tired to do allat. you can go another time" kentrell said

"no I wont and this is the only time I can go with my friends" I whined

"I'm sorry baby, you can't go" my mom said.

"but-" I started and kentrell interrupted with "no buts. that's final".

I just pouted and looked down on my phone. I wouldn't talk to them for the rest of the night.

we got back to the crib and I just went up to my room straight away. I took a shower, changed into some black nike shorts and a white tee and went to bed. I was falling asleep when my dad came in my room and kissed my forehead\d. "you going to see Draco tomorrow, get some sleep. goodnight baby, luh you". I just looked at hime with my half opened eyes and went back to sleep.