Prologue

<Reader Pov>
I really want my old life back I really want the people I love return as they were before....I'm so helpless but what did I do to deserve all of this I just want to stand one more time and never fall again I want my heart to be so strong so strong to not be able to break again.

It all started in my weeding day it completely hit me hard the love of my life Nozel...wouldn't do anything like that to me never , that what I thought back then but it turns out he's completely a fucking jerk.

I really didn't expect such thing would happen in my life Nozel got married to another two woman's I cried and cried and never stopped that night when I knew and guess who was at the fault his mother Acier Silva....

She was rejecting me as her son wife I didn't know why I was a noble I was so happy when I knew she accepted our marriage the one thing that I never been informed with is she accepted the marriage with condition Nozel marrying another two woman's of her choice and that all happened without me knowing I was so happy I didn't even asked why so suddenly she accepted after a long time of rejection.

That happiness turned into anger, sadness after the weeding I was informed of this condition i cried and cried and waited for him all night to explain himself but I never saw his face that night.

He left me alone in my first night as his wife like he never knew or loved me....
The next day after that horrible night one of Nozel bitches fabricated a lie what was the lie...

Me cheating on Nozel with commoner man and what they fucking believed her even my mother my sisters everybody they all see me as shame on my family and the Silva's they turned me into a bitch a whore without any evidence but someone I would never hate Noelle....

She's the only one who believed me I love her so much she's the one who stayed by my side....

But now I really don't care about what they say or do or even how they see but something really didn't happen I still question myself why didn't Nozel divorce me?....

_____________________

Hiii I'm back be ready for the first chapter!!!.