Chapter 1

<Jennie's pov>
I walked through the halls of my old house-mansion just searching for my mother I usually come to visit here twice a week to visit my family although they don't want to see me because I'm shame on this family as they say.

"Ohh my lady you're here again." One of the maids came out of nowhere.

"Yeah as you can see." I said quietly.

"So where's my mother?" I asked.

"She's sitting in back garden my lady." She answered quickly.

I quickly turned around heading to the back garden of the mansion I passed through the halls again and downstairs when I got there I saw my mother sitting sipping her coffee.
It looks like she's alone this time not with my stupid sisters.
I walked towards my mother and sat quietly beside her.

"How are you doing mother?" I quietly asked her.

She stayed quite for few seconds and than replied "I'm fine." My mother is just like me the quite type of person and she's totally trying to ignore me.

"Mother, did you really believe what happened half year ago? Just answer me honestly."

She sighed and looked at me in the eyes "I never believed that my daughter will do something like that in the same time I couldn't not believe my best friend Acier....."

"But now I believe you, I have concluded that from your visits, your way of talking I can see the honesty in them I was just testing you all this time." She continued.

My eyes started to get watery "Mother, I feel so lonely...." I whispered crying.

I felt her hug me from a really long time from half year I hugged her back longingly.

After sometime we broke the hug I quickly wiped my tears away I smiled softly towards my mother.

"So how are you doing with Acier." She asked.

"Ignoring her and all of them I don't talk to anyone except for Noelle."

"A-Are you still virgin?" My face felt hot at her question.

"Y-Yeah..." I looked down silently feeling my face getting hotter.

"B-But I'm totally fine like that I don't need-"

"I know..."

"Can you stay here for lunch, your sister are not here for today."

"Of course...but where's my sisters?"

"You know your older sister Annie is married and Ella is invited for lunch with her friends and Emily is shopping and she will eat her lunch outside."

"Ohh."

I stayed with my mother to after lunch before I go back to the Silva mansion
I'm so glad that she didn't believe her best friend.

I headed back to the Silva's mansion when I entered I quickly headed towards my room trying to avoid any eyes contact with anyone.

"Jennie, where were you?" I heard Noelle voice I turned to her and smiled.

"I was with my mother."

"Your mother, is she still avoiding you."

"No, actually she believes me."

"Really?!"

"Yeah.." I said quietly.

"That's great."

"Do you need anything? Noelle."

"Well my mother asked about you in lunch."

"Why does she care that much?" I asked.

"Well I don't know also I want to tell something." She said.

"Let's go to my room so we can talk there."

We headed towards my room in my private suite well every wife has private suite for herself.

I entered my room as Noelle closed the door behind her I sat on my king size bed and looked towards Noelle.

"So what did you want to tell me?" I asked with curiously, because she was nervous.

"Ah w-well....you know..."

"Just spell it out."

"Ahhhhh, Nancy!"

"What's with her?"

"She's p-pregnant!" My eyes went wide for second as I felt my heart stopped but play it cool.

"So?"

"What do you mean with 'So'? Aren't mad?" My chest tightened but I don't wanna show it.

"What do you want me to do?" I can't do anything I'm so angry about it and jealous I just wanna cry.

"I don't know,"

"My mother is so happy and I don't think it's my brother baby?" Of course she does why wouldn't she?!

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I recently saw her going out late at night when My brother is not with her and dressing tight dresses...." who's the bitch now.

"You think she got into another man pants?"

"Mans not just one man."

"I can't do anything if I told them this they wouldn't believe me and you know that."

"But I'm scared to tell my mother or Nozel."

"Then try to tell your mother, your her little girl of course she will believe you."

"I will do anything for you, because you didn't deserve anything from what my mother did and I want to help."

I smiled to her slightly and said "thank you."

To be continued~