3. Sex Lessons with Draco Malfoy

"Malfoy?" I repeated.

"Kiss me." He said, suddenly. "Might as well start now."

He looked at me expectantly, so full of desire, that I couldn't breathe for a moment. The emotion in Draco's eyes was something far different from the need I had grown used to seeing in Ron's eyes. Draco was looking at me like I was the only thing in the world that mattered at that very moment, his eyes devouring me hungrily as if they couldn't believe that I was really in front of him.

In spite of myself, I stepped further into his embrace, pressing a hand to his chest. His hand remained on my face, still but a whisper of a touch, as if afraid that if he pushed, this fragile moment would shatter beyond repair. I stared up at him, confused by his hesitation. These were just lessons, right? I was so used to kissing Ron that this was strange, what made it even stranger was that it was Malfoy I was going to kiss. His hand unconsciously drifted to my waist, and he pulled me closer gently, making it clear that this was my choice, and I could break the embrace if I wished.

His face came closer to mine, slowly but steadily, and it stopped just centimeters from mine. He was so close now, that I could see a faint scar on his lower lip. If I just moved my head a bit...

•••••

When Ron cheats on Hermione because she won't satisfy him sexually, Hermione makes a deal with Draco Malfoy that will change her life forever, for better ...or worse.

~*~

Now, this book... Amazing... Hilarious... I loved it so much I cried myself with joy, though, you horny little bitches would love to read this, I have to warn you there is some sexual abuse in this story, I was a little uncomfortable at first but then It was all fine. If you aren't comfortable please don't read. But if your fine with it READ IT

Author: Always_a_slytherin

Stats: Complete

WARNING: CONTAINS VERY MATURE CONTENT SUCH AS SEXUAL INTERCOURSES BETWEEN CHARACTERS. ALSO MENTIONS OF RAPE, SEXUAL ABUSE AND OTHER TRIGGERING THEMES