The real love comes out

The last bell rang for the day and I got up and was walking to my car when I heard someone say my name. I turned around and saw Andrew saying my name. I waited for him to catch up to me. He walked up and say "hey what are you doing now?" I looked at him kinda confused for a second but then realized it was the end of the day and I don't have any plans. "I was just going to go home and relax." I say. "Great, would you want to go to this good smoothie place down the road with me?" He said. I thought to myself what happened this morning and how Anthony would react to this. "Sure I guess I will go I said." He smiled and said " Great I would love that." We walked out of the school and drove separately since we both had our own car. I followed behind him.

We arrived to the smoothie place and I parked beside him and got out the car. He got out and walked over to me and asked "Are you ready to have the best smoothie in town?" I smiled and said "We will have to see." At that time he opened the door for me to go in. I walked in and right away I could smell sweetness. I smiled and walked over to the counter. He asked "What would you want? My treat I will buy." I looked at the prices and back at him "Oh no you don't need to do that." I said "No it is ok I invited you so let me buy it for you." I smiled and said "Ok in that case I want a reeses milkshake. He smiled and walked me to a table leaving me there to sit while he ordered. I got out my phone and texted Anthony saying *Hey I am out and I will be home a little later don't wait up for me* and then I closed my phone. Not even a minute later I get texted back from Anthony *Where are you? Why are you going to be home later? Are you out with a guy? Hellooooo? Tell me where you are.* I looked at it and then saw Andrew coming back with the milkshakes so I turned my phone off and put it back in my pocket. He came over and handed me my milkshake. He sat down and we both started to drink our milkshakes. It was quiet for awhile but then he spoke up and asked "do you like it?" I stopped drinking and said "yes it is very good." He looked at me and said "I want you to know that you are very beautiful. And I have never seen a girl as beautiful as you." I looked at him in shock. "Thank you I guess??" He looked at me confused and before he could say anything I got up and walked out. I hurried to my car as I could hear him yelling my name behind me. I got in my car and drove off before he could catch up.

I pulled into my driveway and walked in and went straight up to my room. I heard Anthony coming through the hallway. It sounded like stopped in front of my door and before I knew it her started knocking and trying to get in. I screamed "Go away I am busy" He stopped touching my door for awhile and then before I knew it, he was in his room and slammed his door. I went into my closet and got my sexy pajamas and new bras and panties and headed to the bathroom. I got in the shower and played my favorite music acting really sexy and washing my body really good. I got out and put my bra and panties on. I wrapped my hair up in a towel and grabbed my pajamas and walked out into my room. I put my pajamas on my vanity chair and walked over to my door and unlocked it. I got on my bed and pulled out my toys. I have a viberater and a dildo. I grabbed the viberater and put it on my v-line moving up and down slowly letting out little moans. I then took my wet panties off and got my dildio. I knew that I did not have to be quiet because my parents are not home. I started rubbing it all over, I moved it and put it inside me going slow and then picked up the past and started going faster and faster making me moan and grunt. I heard someone come and I sped up because I knew that it was Anthony. I heard someone at my door moaning so I got up and opened the door so fast that I scared Anthony. He got up and pushed me in the room. He pushed me on the bed and took my bra off. He started kissing down my neck and moved down to my chest. He grabbed my boobs and starting giving me hickey all over making me feel so good. I wanted him so bad. I sat up real fast and pushed him to where he was on the bottom now and I am on top. I took his boxers off making his big dick come out. I grabbed it and started sucking. I went faster and faster making him groan. "Oh God baby I like that" he moaned. I picked up the past making him keep grunting. He cummed all in my mouth. I then got up and leaned over the bed with my ass in the air. He came behind me and started jerking off behind me. I got up on the bed spreading my legs. "Daddy fuck me" I say in a sexy moan. I looked back and he had a big gin on his face. He grabbed my ass and smacked it making me moan even louder. He rubbed his dick on my pussy before shoving it in making me scream. He went slow but then started picking up the past. I was so horny and it felt so good I didn't want him to stop. I moved my body up and down making my pussy feel so good and making me squirt. He kept going faster and faster before I knew it he was on top of me saying that he loved that. I got up and went to the shower as he followed behind me. We took a shower and I put on my pajamas and went to my room and went to sleep. He did the same.

Tell me how you feel about this. Do you like it? Hate it? Want me to keep going?