Ch 3 Home

☆~3rd POV~☆

The black cat woke up a bit frightened as her surroundings where no longer under the beach but in warm blankets on a bed. She looked out a nearby window to see that it was the next day.

The cat shuffled out the blankets right when the door to the room she was in opened revealing a boy with purple hair and eyes that match. He was holding a small plate of wet cat food.

The boy looked at the cat and made eye contact. She backed away but the boy slowly walked closer out stretching his hand that had the food.

He placed the food on the bed and watched as the cat creeped forward and begin to eat.

The cat, mow comfortable allowed the boy to sit next to her as she ate.

"Hey kitty, what where you doing out in the rain?" The boy questioned knowing he wont get a response. He'd pet her and she'd purr.

☆~Time Skip and your POV~☆

It's been a day since Shinso took me. Though he's not here right now, he's at 'school'.  But he got me a purple collar to match my eyes. Shinso doesn't know of my intelligence but I plan to tell him....
Some how

It was very boring waiting for Shinso to come back so I jumped out one of his windows. It was fairly easy just open the latch and push the window open.

I memorized my way back home as I walked to the more populated areas and learned new things.