Effects of technology

Can you imagine a life without technology? Have you ever thought about the role of technology in our lives or how it affects us? technology has been at the center of our lives for many years, if not since the beginning. Over/during these years,technology has had both positive and negative effects on world. It changes the way we communicate,educate,briefly our lifestyle.

We have computers,mobile apps and above all internet. In our era, communication is faster. As opposed to these positive impacts, there are negative ones,as well. With the advance of technology we got new kind of habitudes, it is hard to get rid of them. Technology is literally our toy now.

With the development of technology, our learning methods have changed.It has made a large impact on education. For example, there are online schools now. And there are too many online courses for all types of people.
When it comes to learning a new language, it becomes easier day by day. Technology has been used to improve language skills. Language learners increase their learning skills through using technology. It caters for various learning types such as visual or audio. Except for learning, it also has a strong impact on our daily lives in terms of social media usage. It adds so many new words in our lives like jargons and slangs or shortening words. This situation makes young ones unable to distinguish between the formal and informal usage of language.

As a result it is an undeniable fact that technology affects our lives both positively and negatively.