She was a punk, he was a nerd...

Class 1-A dorms, Saturday.

"Midoriya, could you get Jirou from upstairs, please?" asked Momo Yaoyorozu, class president of class 1-A. Izuku, being the cinnamon roll he is, nodded his head and after putting the last piece of cutlery on the table. The class was about to eat dinner together, as they were asked to by their teacher Aizawa-sensei, yet it seems that Kyouka was still in her room upstairs. 

Going through two flights of stairs, Izuku began to hear muted sounds of rock music, coming from Kyouka's room. As he got to the doors, the music she was playing was well heard now, but only trough the gap under the doors, Izuku deciding not to disturb her in playing, stood in front of her doors, listening to when she will end her song, enjoying the music himself.

~Que Avril Lavinge's "Sk8er boi" karaoke~

He was a boy

She was a girl

Can I make it any more obvious?

She was a punk

He was a nerd

What more can I say?

She wanted him

He'd never tell 

She hoped that he wanted her as well.

All of her friends

Tried be of help.

They had a problem, he was dense as fu..

He was a nerdy boy

She said, "see you later, boy"

She wasn't good enough for him.

He had a pretty face

But his head was up in space

He needed to come back down to earth

With that the electric guitar stopped playing. Izuku knew that this was probably his only chance, so he knocked on the door. Kyouka opened the door with water bottle in her hand and a towel around her neck. Izuku blushed a little before apologizing for the disturbance. "Sorry for disturbance Jirou-san, Yaoyorozu asked me to get you, the dinner will be served in a minute." said green haired boy while scratching his neck. Kyouka rose an eyebrow and threw her now closed water bottle and towel onto her bed. "Let's get going then. Dunno how about ya, but I'd kill for a good meal." she said, going around him and into the stairs "Comin' nerdy boy?" she asked, finally getting his attention. He nodded and came downstaris with her. Both chatting a bit, trying to be in friendly relationships. When they got downstairs, Kyouka seemed to laugh at something he said, and he was laughing a bit too. "Relationship goals!" shouted Kaminari out of the blue. Everybody rose an eyebrow and looked at the two, until they saw it. Both were wearing similar clothes. Izuku was wearing black t-shirt with red reglan sleeves, Kyouka was wearing black oversize t-shirt with a red sleeveless undershirt, Izuku was wearing basketball shorts over black thermoactive leggings, as he had finished his training not long ago, and kyouka was wearing black booty shorts and black leggings underneath. The two looked at each other for a minute, before looking in each others eyes for a couple of seconds, before turning their faces away, blushing more or less dependable on person. (Try and guess who blushed more)

The dinner went quite well, most of the people enjoyed it, maybe not Denki as he was rubbing his head most of the dinnertime after beating from Kyouka. Momo, Kyouka, Tenya, Ochako and Izuku were cleaning after dinner, talking with each other, that is before Momo got Tenya and Ochako with her as she needed to "ask them something", which lead to Kyouka having to finish cleaning with Izuku, who didn't mind it. As they were finishing it, Kyouka finally got the courage to ask "Hey, Midoriya, could you help me a with close quarters combat?" she asked playing with her jacks a bit, looking away from him. "Me?!" He asked, now bright red. "Yes, you. You are at top of the class, aren't you? Todoroki mostly uses his quirk to fight, so does Bakugou. So it's either you or Kirishima and I think you know more fighthing styles he does so I hope you'd help me find something I could use, since fighting isn't really my forte." she said now looking at him, which looked cute as she was 12 cms shorter than him. "I-I mean.. If you'd want to... How about tommorow at 2pm? Your room or my room?" he said trying not to blush, failing from the beggining. "I'd say your room. See ya tommorow nerdy boy." She saluted him with two fingers before going to her room on second floor. Izuku dried last bowl they used to eat ramen, before he blushed even more I'll have a girl visit my room tommorow!

So... I'm kinda back? I just got the inspiration and this is the fruit of my work. Comment whadda ya think and see ya some other time. Byee!