Chapter 9

They were up early a few days later to head out to Disney World. He had promised Whitney that they would go so now here he was at 7am getting ready to go. Madelyn carried Maverick down the car. She put him in his seat while the rest of them piled into the car. Marshall loaded up the stroller.

"Are we seriously doing this?" he asked.
"Yeah we are." Whitney laughed.

He rolled his eyes. They drove to the park. Whitney was so excited about it. They had to wait to put Maverick into the stroller. They went to Magic Kingdom. Marshall turned into a big kid when he was with his kids.

"Dad, mouse ears," Hailie laughed.

They stopped in a shop for mouse ears for everyone. Madelyn just laughed. They were all having a lot of fun. Marshall knelt down to put the ears on his son. Maverick was so cute with his mouse ears on. Madelyn looked at the back of their son's mouse ears.

"Really? she laughed.

He had gotten them embroidered with Lil Em. She rolled her eyes. The back of hers said Em's wifey.

"You are a brat," she said.
"You love me," he grinned.
"Which just makes you lucky."
"Always."

He had designed each set of ears. She rolled her eyes when she saw them all while he found them hilarious. He put his arm around her while Alaina was pushing the stroller. She grinned.

"You are a goofball," she said.
"Always," he laughed.
"Its why I love you."

He kissed her cheek. Some teenagers came running over.

"Holy crap, you're Eminem," the one said.

Marshall sighed heavily but nodded. He was ready to sign whatever they wanted. He knew that it would happen and his family acted as if they were ok with it.

"Dude that's so awesome," the kid said.
"I guess. What's up kid?" Marshall asked.
"Can you sign this for us? And can we get a picture?"

Marshall nodded again. He did as they asked and they took off. He pulled his wife in close again. She smiled.

"You took that like a champ, love," she said.
"It gets old after a while. At least they didn't ask about you or him," he said.

She nodded. She knew how he felt about them being in the spotlight. They had avoided it for the 5 years they had been together. She was thankful. She didn't like all the chaos of being in the spotlight. She liked the normal of their house when they could avoid it all.

"Come on," Whitney called to them.

They headed off to the rides. A few of the larger ones, Madelyn stayed with Maverick while he went with the girls. She wasn't able to ride them due to being pregnant and Maverick was too little so it worked out.

She loved watching him enjoy their kids. He came off Big Thunder Railroad laughing with Whitney about Hailie's shriek on the ride. He reached down to pull Maverick from the stroller. He carried him for a while. The little boy had a huge smile on his face.

"Holy shit, you're Eminem," they all heard.

Marshall looked at the guy. He was probably 25. Marshall turned to hand Maverick off.

"Is that kid yours?" the guy asked.
"No offense man, but that ain't your business," Marshall said.
"No way, how does no one know you have another kid?"
"Yet again, it isn't your business."

Madelyn had taken Maverick and walked away. The guy looked over at them and back at Marshall.

"Your girl?" he asked.
"Bro, I am just trying to enjoy a day with my family. You want me to sign something, fine. I ain't sitting here having a conversation," Marshall was trying to hold his composure.
"Right, man, sorry."
"It's cool. I just want to get back to my day."

He signed a few things for the guy and took a few pictures. Marshall walked away to his family. Madelyn watched the guy closely for a moment. Marshall reached for Maverick.

"Da," the boy giggled.
"I knew it," the guy yelled.
"Fuck," Marshall mumbled looking at his wife.

She had a whole new look in her eyes. It was one that he didn't recognize right away.

"Let's go girls," he said.

They began walking. The guy was following them.

"Dad," Whitney began.
"It's fine, Whit." Madelyn assured the teen.

They attempted to continue enjoying their day without grabbing security at the park. Marshall could tell eventually he was either going have to grab security, go off, or leave. The guy was basically following them now.

"Marshall," Madelyn said.
"I know, I know," he sighed.

He walked over to the nearest park employee and explained the situation. It was about ten minutes before they had a security escort through the park. It still didn't stop the guy from taking pictures of them all together. Marshall rolled his eyes.

"This dude is pissing me off now," he said.
"Look if he sells them, we will deal with it," Madelyn told him.

He nodded. He shifted Maverick in his arms.

"Dad, we can leave if you want," Alaina said.
"That's up to you girls," he said.
"Your dad and I will deal with whatever comes our way. It will be fine," Madelyn said.
"I just know you guys don't really want Maverick out there like that," Lainy said.
"It is too late for that now. If he is going to be out there, that douche will be the one to do it," Marshall sighed.
"I'm sorry I even suggested coming here," Whitney said.
"I'm not. We can't put our lives on hold because some fan can't have respect for someone." Madelyn said loud enough for the guy to hear it.

They walked into a restaurant on the property. Madelyn took her son into her arms. He snuggled into her. She kissed the top of his head. They got a table and sat down. They put Maverick in a high chair. He babbled and smacked the table. Marshall laughed at his son. They were able to enjoy the rest of the day by ignoring the guy.

"It's really sad that someone would waste their time here to take pictures of us," Hailie said loudly.

Marshall laughed. They were headed out of the park. Madelyn had Maverick asleep in the stroller. She let Whitney take the stroller. She turned to Marshall and pressed an intense kiss to his lips.

"What the hell was that?" he asked when she pulled away.
"If they are gonna sell our kid, they may as well have it all right?" she asked.
"Baby doll, you are something else. You know Paul is going to have a fit."

She shrugged. It didn't really matter now. It was all going to depend on if the kid sold anything or not. Marshall was on the phone with Paul as soon as they were in the car. He had seen the kid on the phone and heard him talking to someone. They were trying to get in contact with TMZ.

"Thought you were on vacation," Paul said when he answered.
"I am, just left Disney World. But we got a problem," he said.
"What did you do?"
"Got spotted by a stalker fan. Dude was trying to sell pics of Mave and Mads to TMZ."
"So what do you want to do?"
"I guess wait to see if he sells them and then go from there,"
"So why are you calling me?"
"Figured you would want the heads up rather than have it slap you in the face tomorrow."
"Ok, I will keep an eye on it and let you know."

Marshall hung up as he drove back to the condo.