Cali Don't Be Hastin

*Worlds 2012*

Danielle's Point Of View-

"Cali's grabbing their guns!" Hannah smiled as we marked through the jumps. "Doing it while we're young!" Putting emphasis on the G, we continued to walk back behind the masses of people. "Cali tonight! We are you-" I was cut off by something hitting me in the shoulder, forcing me to fall to my butt. "I'm so sorry!" I heard a voice say. "Watch where your going next time" I tried to sound as nice as possible, considering I kind of recognized the voice.

I looked up to see a strong hand, offering to help me up. I took it, and began to dust my skirt off as I realized who was in front of me. My eyes met with the attractive Texan boy as I began to fake fangirl, "Oh my God! It's Matt Smith from Cheer Athletics Cheetahs!" I used the fakest voice I could, since he was the most loved cheerleader in the all star world. "Oh my God! Its Danielle Parker from Cali Coed!" He fake fangirled too.

"Oh my gosh, Matt I love you so much! Can I get a picture with you!" I trembled, handing my phone to Hannah, and clung to Matt's waist. "Only if I can get your number" Matt winked, being completely serious. I felt my stomach drop. He was the most loved and wanted by almost every girl who knew he existed, and I wouldn't blame them. "Yeah, s-sure" I stuttered out, as he handed me his phone.

I quickly punched my number in, handing his iPhone back to him. "See you later Danielle" Matt smiled, waving before he walked away. "Yeah, when we kick your butt back to Texas" I stuck my tongue out, "Cali don't be hastin!" I shot up the little gun, the sign for my gym. "Claws out" Matt called back, sticking a claw into the air. Laughing, we both walked away. Not even a minute later, I felt my phone buzz from the elastic of my skirt.

Unknown Number: hey danielle its matt! well i was wondering since we compete around the same time. after would you want to get a bite to eat, or something?

I felt my heart start to race, THE Matt Smith is asking me on a date? My heart beating ten times faster than it does before I step out on the floor, I shakily replied.

Me: Hey Matt! Sounds like a great plan(: sayy I meet you outside the milkhouse at... 6:00?

I felt my fingers start to tap on my legs, waiting for his response. My face was getting hot, and I felt like I was going to fly higher than I do in baskets when I saw his reply.

Matt Smith: wonderful! see you then :) good luck, you guys will need it!

I rolled my eyes the ending comment, and sent a witty one back.

Me: We've taken the world once, don't think we can't do it again(; You know what they say!

He replied in a flash

Matt Smith: what? what do they say?

I replied even quicker

Me: California's better. Quoted straight from our music(:

Matt Smith: i cant trust you... listening to your music right now

I smiled, not all girls can say that Matt Smith doesn't trust them.

Me: I hope you know, I'm not listening to your music even if it costs me the world(:

Matt Smith: i know. i never said you had to :)

"Who are you texting?" I looked up to see Hannah standing over me, "I've been calling your name for about ten min-" she cut herself off by raising a hand over her mouth. She took off screaming, "Danielle is going on a date with Matt Smith! Danielle and Matt Smith are going out!" I slapped my hand to my forehead and chased after her, before she told the whole world.