Chapter 1 His a Stranger But Not Really

Hey baes I'm here and back. I can't fucking sleep it's finally the weekend. So much shit went down this week. I'm proud to say I've been to principles office 4 times this week because of stupid drama. By the way if I just unexpectedly have a day where I update 3 times it's because I got suspended for "rumour spreading". Well whatever fuck that shit and all the haters. Here we go with the first Chapter in my new sophisticated title story.

.

.

.

.

.

I've been here for hours at first I was excited and happy now I'm frustrated and feel like pulling out my bun that started perfect but now has strands sticking out. This choreography is so hard. It's the hardest I've planned and attempted. Considering I don't have a dance instructer and never did I'm doing pretty good but I don't have much of anyone supporting me. Everything that's happened lately has brought my level 10 self esteem down to -10. The only thing that's keeping me going is the picture on the piano. It's of my mom. She was beautiful. Her perfect smile, hair, laugh. She was the only one their for me. Well other than my best friend Dylan. He's been their for me forever too.

Well a few things you should know about me are I'm a 5 ft 2 blonde with dyed pink hair cut just below my chin and a nose piercing born and raised in L.A. I sing and dance I live on my own and my name is Elizabeth Rose Jones.

I play the song on my phone one more time. It's Rather Be by Clean Bandit. I fall into the trance that I live in. It comes and goes with the music. Music and dancing are my life. I flow across the giant warehouse floor as graceful as possible humming along. When the last verse comes I sit on the top of the piano and belt out the last verse.

I don't know how long I sat their but eventually I heard a loud clapping over my now soft music in the background. I assume it's Dylan cause he is the only one I told about my practicing my singing and dancing in the warehouse.

When the person starts talking I immediately recognize the voice. It's raspy and it has a beautiful British accent to it. A voice I could recognize anywhere even though I have never heard it in person.

"Love that was beautiful and graceful. Where did you learn to dance like that for matter sing like that as well?"

I hop off the piano and turn around. I was right. What are the odds that he would be here? My dream never mind change that life goal was to meet him and the rest the boys but this is enough for me.

Harry Styles was standing in front of me.

I'm about to shit my friggin spanx. Ohmyfuckinggod. 1/5 of the band that saved my life is here. Before I can answer I just slide down the piano leg to the floor and start crying and I just sit there.

Harry's P.O.V

This is amazing. We're back in L.A. I miss it here so much and the first place I'm going to is the warehouse. All the boys are in their rooms sleeping so I quietly grab my jacket a scarf and walk out and silently close the door. I hop into my car and drive straight there. When I get there I sit in my car enjoying and thinking about how I'll be able to come here everyday. We'll be in L.A for a month. I walk up to the door and silently open the door. When I'm in I hear music and I look around and I see a amazing perfect girl dancing across the floor and then she sits on the top of the piano and completely blows my mind singing the last verse of Rather Be. I feel like I should intervene with her trance so I break the silence.

"Love that was beautiful and graceful. Where did you learn to dance like that for matter sing like that as well?"

She hops off the piano and turns around and I get a good look at her face. She deep ocean blue eyes, full red lips, and naturally rosy round cheeks and may I mention pink hair. Randomly she turns around and slides down to the floor crying. I run over to her. She's curled into a ball on the floor. Shit what did I do. Is it what I said shit.