one. DEATH YOU SAY?

i

i. death you say?

FRANKIE WINCHESTER has given much thought on how she would die. The action seems barbaric to anyone who wasn't like Frankie, but in her line of work — everyone gave much thought on their respective end. She was prone to stupidity and erratic choices, it was a quality of hers that left her eldest brother quaking in his boots in outrage often actually. With these type of characteristics she believed she would be caught up in a hunt. Probably ripped apart by some werewolf — because that would be such an epic end.

In truth, it seemed like her end wouldn't be as heroic and monumental as she would have liked. However, her sacrifice came in the form of family, and maybe that trumps any death associated with werewolves. The love and devotion she had to her brothers would kill her in the end — literally.

She signed her 'death wish' four months ago and upon her return, Sammy had 'surprisingly' risen from the dead, leading Dean Winchester scratching his head on how the hell that was a thing. And then came Frankie — all bloodshot eyes and apprehensive demeanor — Dean just knew she did something she wasn't meant to do.

The crossroad demon had given the Winchester one year. It was a crappy deal when comparing to their usual ten, but Frankie Winchesters' soul was just too precious and valuable that they couldn't wait to get ahold of that bad boy. As a result, Dean unleashed his anger like no other — throwing around and punching things and proclaiming how stupid and ignorant his sister was. That night was the first time she saw her brother cry — like full on sob. It was an emotional reunion for the three, as the siblings realized that there possibly wasn't going to be a way to reverse this contract. It was undeniable. Frankie Winchester was going to be dead in one year.

The brothers seemed to have some sort of understanding between the two, as they cleaned up and composed themselves after their respective breakdowns and herded their sister into the impala. Frankie just didn't want to acknowledge the elephant in the room and carry on their lives like nothing was going to occur in a year time.

Sam and Dean Winchester had other ideas. They went about their usual hunting lives but on the side and unbeknownst to Frankie, they were snooping around to see how they could possibly reverse her situation. When the blonde found this out however, she sure did cause a scene. The brothers promised they wouldn't involve themselves, but promises sure didn't get far within the Winchester clan.

・・・・・・・・・・・・

"HOLD STILL you big baby" hissed Frankie, brows furrowed in concentration as she tried to wrangle her brother — Dean — back onto the bed to treat his wound. "Stop fucking pinching me then" Dean yelped, squirming away from his sisters advances. Frankie was everyone's personal nurse when things went array on hunts but the woman sure was mean as hell doing it. Not a delicate bone in her body.