After a few more moments of trying to get Nathan to sit down, William finally succeeded. "Oh thank god- you are one stubborn ass bitch. Like damn." William huffed. "Well, you are a random stranger who broke into my home after all. I have no idea if i'm high? Drunk? But in the morning you should be gone-" Nathan mentioned. "Ha- what if I told you I'm as real as your crippling anxiety?" William smiled as he took a seat as well. "Bro, what the fuck?" Nathan wheezed as William took the bottle Nathan had and poured himself a glass.

"Wait- wAIT WILLIAM-" Nathan screeched as William looked up. "When did I say you could drink my wine?" Nathan asked quickly as William placed a smile on his face. "You didn't. I'm helping myself." William poured more. "Plus, I love this brand, and you have a bad drinking problem. Take a fucking break." William screwed the top back on as Nathan just stared at him. "Got a staring problem? And the rest of this  bottle is mine. Fuck you." William took the glass and sipped on it. Nathan rolled his eyes. "You owe me a full bottle then." Nathan smirked.

"Make me buy it. I fucking dare you." William's grey eyes squinted as he glared. "Anyway, to explain." William's attitude changed as if Nathan just flipped a light switch. A smile was placed on William's face once again as he started to speak. "As I said, I'm your guardian angel. I'm here to help you with getting over Star Anderson's death. So, I'll be living with you for a while, and I'll probably be with you everyday. No one else can see me besides yourself. So try not to look crazy in public." William paused to take a quick sip.

"I apologise in advance if I end up annoying you. Just don't stab me. I beg." William laughed slightly. "Wait, wait. Living with me? When did I-" Nathan was cut off by William chucking. "Again, you didn't. This is apart of my job. This is how it works. Don't worry about a place for me to sleep. I can't sleep at night. Insomnia." William explained. "But you on the other hand, need to sleep." The smile on William's face dropped some as Nathan shook his head. "I'm not tired. Plus, I have questions." Nathan explained causing the angel to sigh.

"After these questions, will you fucking sleep?" William asked softly. "I will try." Nathan nodded causing William to smile. "Then ask away Nathan. Have at it." Nathan paused. "Do you mind personal questions?" William shook his head.

"Go ahead."