Chapter one: How Lovely

Mafia awoke to pouring rain. "Ah lovely, my favorite weather." She mused. Death's scent waved over her. "I'm back, so is Bianca, Scar, Myst, and Sleek. Page and Ghøst and Killer and Kaira are still hunting and searching for a better den." Death Said as he poked his head through the willow's branches. Mafia shook out her sleek Bright orange and red fur, drops scattering off it.
"What did you get?" She asked. Death moved one of his massive paws away and revealed a fat rabbit and a mouse. "A rabbit and a mouse." He replied, swishing his long tail.  I hope Page catches something like a Salmon for me, she knows I love Salmon. Killer had only recently become mates with Ghøst, so they'd probably be hunting together. They hardly left each other's side now. "I think I'll hunt too." Mafia grunted heaving herself to her paws. "If you're going, I am too," Death growled. "We still don't know this territory very well." Mafia sighed. "I can defend myself you know." She muttered, tail lashing. Death pressed his nose to her cheek. "I know, I just... don't want you to go alone." He murmured. Mafia touched her nose to his. "Well, okay." She said and padded through the willow leaves. She stepped into the willow forest. Sniffing for Page and the others. She wanted to catch a deer but she would need the whole pack. Page's scent hit her nose just before Page walked through some elder bushes. "Oh hi Mafia, Death." She mumbled through a vole and... a Salmon! " Hey, Page, do you know where Killer, Kaira and
Ghøst are?" Mafia asked. Page tipped her head to one side thoughtfully. "Killer is hunting with Ghøst, Kaira is hunting solo." She replied after a heartbeat. Mafia nodded. "Okay, how about you and Sleek look for Kaira, and Death with Page, look for Ghøst and Killer, Me and Scar and Myst, look for deer tracks and scent. Bianca can be lookout for us tracking deer." Death snorted. "Why can't I track deer with you?" He asked. Mafia sighed. "You'll catch up with us after you find Ghøst and Killer." She responded. He grunted. "Fine, I guess." Mafia set off with Bianca, Myst, and Scar.

                                                        •             •              •

      " I found dung!" Page gasped flicking her tail to a bush. Mafia turned to see If she was right. She was. "Death, Scar, Bianca, Myst, Sleek, Ghøst, Killer, Kaira, Shards come! We found dung!" Mafia howled. Bianca's sky blue and white frosty fur made its way through the brush. Myst's Sleek frosty Snow White and icy blue fur came from next to a holly bush. "Man, that's a big one." She mused. Bianca jumped at the chance. "THATS WHAT SHE SAID!" She barked with laughter. Myst's Snowy ears flattened. "Shut up." She snapped as Killer's sleek light blue shape came from the ferns, along with Shard's thick Darker blue and silver shape. Bianca growled at Myst. "I'll say what I want to say thank you." Myst growled back taking a step forward. Killer snarled. "Don't you dare touch Bianca." Myst glared at him. "Shove off." Killer's teeth flashed in warning. Shards' teeth showed themselves. "If you harm one hair on Myst's Pelt I'll-"  He began but just then Death's Black and white fur showed itself. Mafia turned to him. "Awww, I was enjoying this." She pouted. Killer's eyes flashed to her he stepped forward. "I wouldn't mind shredding you to mouse-dust, Mafia." He snarled, advancing, clearly forgetting that Mafia was the leader of the Pack. Mafia stared at him, surprised at such a outward show of aggression towards her. Death snarled, leaping to bowl him over. "You touch her, or even growl at her, I'll shred you to next week, brother, not to mention that she's our leader." Killer withered underneath his brother's stronger grip. Killer snarled. "Fine, get off." Death slowly got up and let him get up too. Mafia, safe now, brushed past Killer and to Bianca and Myst, who where still growling at each other. "I believe we're supposed to be hunting deer. Are we not?" Myst smacked Bianca's nose playfully. "Fine." She said. Bianca snorted flicking her tail at her and began tracking the deer scent. Death brushed his tail down her flank. "I'm glad I got here in time, or you'd be dead meat."
Mafia flashed her teeth once. "I'm not helpless, you know." Death smacked her playfully. "Yes, I couldn't stop you if I tried."