Im sorry (chapter)

Todoroki's POV

This was my time to help Midoriya. Ashido was going off at Bakugou, I don't know why exactly but I'll probably find out soon enough "BAKUGOU NOBODY CARES WHAT YOUR YELLING AT ME OR URARAKA!! YOUR IN THE AIR AND IM DOWN HERE NOW SHUSH UP BEFORE I TAPE YOU TO THE CEILING!!" "YOU CAN'T DO SHIT ALIEN! I DARE YOU TO COME AT ME, ROUND FACE PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN BEFORE I EXPLODE YOU INTO THE SUN!!" "And why should I do that Bakugou? You yelled at Deku for no reason. SOMEONE GET THE TAPE THE SPIKEY ANGRY GREMLIN IS THROWING A TANTRUM!!" Midoriya was shocked at the event going on but soon enough Sero came back with duck tape. "Here Uraraka, I got the tape and it's strong enough to hold Bakubro!" "Thanks Sero" I don't know why but Ashido and Uraraka seemed excited to tape Bakugou to the ceiling. "And done! Angry gremlin is secure!" Uraraka said happily. I was concerned for what would happen with this class. "Midoriya, can we talk?" I felt a strange feeling when I asked him. "Oh uh.. yeah" He said in a tone of voice that sounded, scared? A lot of ruccas was happening so I could talk with him without going somewhere alone. "I know your not ok mentally. Please just talk to someone. I know that dull look in your eyes, I just want to help you from that angry dandelion and-"  "No, no I'm fine I don't need help" he said smiling "It's not hard to tell that your not fine" "No I- I- ok your right I'm not fine. But I don't need to talk to anyone I can't make myself another burden to anyone" It got really silent. "Mph!" Bakugou muffled while his mouth was taped up. "Shhh gremlin, were admiring this great work!" Ashido said. The sparks were flying from the tape, "We need more tape!!" Uraraka screaming. But they were to late to stop him from exploding the ceiling. He ripped the take from his moth "YOU BITCHES ARE GONNA PAY!!" And everyone ran from the house into the backyard except me and Midoriya. "Well, that was.. uhm.. quite eventful." Midoriya said with a concerned tone of voice. "Do you think we can meet up sometime?" I said, a feeling rushed over me. I tried pushing it down to not feel it but, It just stayed. "Oh- Uhm.. Yeah!" Midoriya said blushing. "TODOROKI I NEED YOUR HELP AND DEKUS!" Uraraka bust down the door yelling. Me and Midoriya looked at each other and smiled "Ok Uraraka! We're coming!" We all ran out the door heading to the backyard. Sero was on a tree "OH GOD HES COMING HALLLLLLP MEEEEEEE" Sero screamed at all of us while Bakugou was climbing the tree. I shot ice at Bakugou and I scared the living hell out him. "That. Was. Awesome Todoroki!" Midoriya said laughing. Bakugou's face turned red "YOUR GONNA DIE CANADIAN FLAG!!" Did he just call me a flag? Midoriya looked scared-ish while Bakugou was flying at us. Usually he looked like he was about to die but it looked like he felt, safe? Then Bakugou got held back by something. Sero has grabbed him with his tape. "SOMEONE GET FLEX SEALLLLLL" Are they going to flex seal tape Bakugou? Next thing I knew he was taped to a tree, and I saw flex seal spray bottles on the ground next to him. Dear lord.

Deku's POV

I saw Kacchan taped to the tree, I laughed after a long time. And it was a real laugh this time. When Kacchan was flying at us I felt kinda safe next to Todoroki, I'm glad Todoroki is here. I remembered when he said that he wants to talk with me about my depression but.. I don't even know if I can build enough confidence to even began telling him. I know I can talk to him though but, it's scary. The thought that I can talk to someone and them being there to actually comfort me. I've never had anybody who actually cared. I could feel myself blushing so I tried to stop thinking about hanging out with Todoroki.

                                Time Skip

It was the weekend after the school week and we already had some exam coming up. "Oh, hey Midoriya" Todoroki tapped me on the shoulder. "Do you think we can study together somewhere over the weekend?" He asked me. "Oh sure, wanna study at my house?" I asked, I was not confident in asking at all and I didn't even want to ask it just, came out. "Yeah sure, what time can I come over?" I didn't expect him to actually agree.. "12pm-5pm is fine" I said. "Ok I'll be there, thanks for the offer" he smiled at me, I could feel myself blush a little bit and I just smiled back. I walked to my house and sat down on my bed. I felt, some strange feeling. I liked him. A lot. I fell asleep feeling good for tomorrow. His kind voice, he's just.. amazing. And that quirk of his, it's insanely impressive. I checked my phone to see if anyone texted me. My mom texted me
(I- Inko M-Deku)

I- hey I'll be home late again. I'm so sorry. Work has got me held back so much lately. I'll try and get home as soon as possible.
M- ok mom goodnight
I- goodnight
M- oh I have a friend coming over to study tomorrow
I- that's fine. What are you studying for?
M- it's to train our quirks and so the teachers can see how our quirks are like
I- alright, don't make a giant mess of where ever your training
M- I won't. Ok goodnight
I- goodnight

969 words. Ach so much to write. Hope you liked this chapter, next chapter will be some fluff ;) ~venus