The day it all started...

I wake up in an unknown room, my head pounding & my vision blurry. The last thing I remember is seeing my whole family dead and a anonymous man picking me up and placing me in his car and then just me passing out, that's all. I sit up & realised that my clothes were changed I immediately freak out as terror run's all through my mind "where am I" "will I get murdered here" "Was I forced to do nasty things?" all of my thoughts were interrupted when I heard the door opening that was followed by a male's voice.

???: "How are you feeling?"

I take a look at him damn he kinda hot ngl... WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM! I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realise that he was trying to talk to me.

???:"Um Helloo? do you have a speaking or hearing disability?"

Y/N:"OH SHIT SORRY SIR I WAS JUST LOST IN MY THOUGHTS & I'm feeling decent just a slight headache other than that I'm decent." 

The anonymous man let out a chuckle

???: "No need to call me sir, just call me suga or yoongi your choice anyways if you need anything just ask me"

Y/N: "Ok Suga, By the way my name is Y/N"

Yoongi: "Can I know how old you are?"

Y/N: "I'm 19 how old are you?"

Yoongi (just for this ff hes actually 26 irl not 20): "I'm 20, I'm going to leave now there are clothes in the bathroom I'll be two rooms away if you need me"

with that he left the room, I get up and head over to the bathroom and have a long ass shower. After my hour shower I changed into a outfit.

 After my hour shower I changed into a outfit

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

  (This is the outfit)

 I walked out of your room and decided to walk around, while you were looking around you heard Yoongi from behind you

Yoongi:"Oh Y/N that's where you are I thought you were in your room, what are you looking for?"

Y/N: "Nothing I'm just looking around"

(Time skip to current time)

Its been four months since then and me & Yoongi have been getting really close I've also met his eleven friends, four of those friends are girls not gonna lie I was kinda jealous of one of the girls cause they were so close to each other but turns out that they are just cousins heres there names of them by the way the guys including Yoongi are called BTS and the girls are called Mamamoo

BTS~

Namjoon

Seokjin (Jin)

Hoseok (J-hope)

Jimin

Taehyung 

Jungkook

Mamamoo~

Solar

Moonbyul (Yoongi's Cousin (not irl))

Wheein 

Hwasa

Today everybody was busy meaning that I had the house to myself (Me & Yoongi live together even though were friends) I was highly suspicious though, they have been acting more differently like Yoongi would see me then he would turn around and leave I was confused what was going on...