Episodes 2

I am sorry if my grammar wrong 😔.. i am sorry.. hope you enjoy this story...

IT WAS...

(Just ignore the prices and the dress name😅)

Y/N POV
Wow ..they soo handsome. .who are they?

Suzy:Y/n 👋 ..what are you looking at? What do you want to eat?

Y/n:I want (food name ,food name) please and mineral water.

Suzy:.Just mineral water? You don't want something else.?

Y/n:yeah..I usually just drink mineral water.

Suzy: oh. .then I want too..can I have mineral water too.

Meanwhile..

Rm:Well..well look like we have new student here (smirk)

jin: where?

Rm was pointed at you

Jk: she look like innocent girl... I like it

Suga:hey guys let's make challenge

Jimin:what challenge?

Suga:who can seduce her until her fall in love with you. .I will buy chickens for you for a weeks...but only one person can do...so who want to do it?

J-hope: I don't want...you guys want you can go..but you can't fall in love with her after this challenge.

Many of them don't want to do it...suddenly one of them raised his hands.

Tae:I will do it..besides she not my type.

Jk:are you serious 😲 but do not you say that she was not your type?

Tae:yeah..is that wrong if I want try it?

Suga:ok ..you can't break the rules. You know the rules right.

Y/N POV
Y/n:uhm..guys who are they? (Pointed at the boys)

IU: oh. .they! Their groups name is bts ..by the way you have to stay away from them and you do not need to know them or try to get close with them. Or else..

Y/n : but why? Or else?

Dahyun:you will get bullied by their fans . I heard some rumour about them it was something scary things but i don't know if it is was true or not.

Suzy:I think they are not like that....just look at them..they seen like who have cute face and handsome face in the world.😍😍.

IU:maybe your right... because I know that boy (Pointed at jimin ) my classmates. .he is was a very kind person. His name is park jimin.

Y/n looked at the boy.