ch 1

'Mishti...'mouli called her daughter.Mishti looks at herself on the mirror by checking herself again.she wore a crop top and a skinned jean.she walks out of the room making her mother shocked.because the prospective groom have come to see Mishti. Mouli have gave her a salwar.Mishti turns her face to Ishaan who signs her thumbs.

'listen.i believe in commitments but not so soon.but...i got to know about this just a 15 minutes ago.dadi got me your proposal.i don't even like to see your face.but just for my mumma i have come here.so without wasting mine and your time.please go from here.i reject you.i am not interested in getting married with a person like you'Mishti exclaimed being rude.and The guy just glared her of being insulted as he found his driver laughing standing near the door.his ego was hurt.DCP Sanskar Maheshwari was brutally got hurt his ego by this girl.

'i am sorry Sanskar bete i...'mouli tried to reason to which he just signed his palm.'Mishti is this this the way to talk?'her dadi questioned her.'you should have thought this before doing this with me dadi'Mishti shot back to her.

Sanskar just walked out from there,as he couldn't bare the insult.his driver who was having a good laugh stops once he felt the strong glare from Sanskar.

'ishaan!!'mouli suspects him.'i am sorry.but you know right Mishti isn't a person in anger.'he goes following mishti.

Sanskar bangs his hand on to the car in anger.Her words were echoing again and again.'i reject you'.he close his eyes.

'did you know a girl rejected Sahab on his face'sanskar heard the constables gossiping about him.'she is a daring girl who will dare to take a chance with him.but whatever it was good.he got perfect answer for attitude'

'not gonna spare you Mishti Malhotra.you will suffer inch to inch for this insult'he declared with utmost hate.

'Mishti you shouldn't have done like that'ishaan told her.'dad..you know my anger..i just vent it out on him.however he is at mistake without any verification he was ready for the marriage.he deserved this.and I don't think he would keep this in his mind.'she exclaimed.Inshaan gives a nod.

'you could have known about him.'ishaan said to her.'i should feel love.this would be any how is forced to me.'she says. 'remember i am with you in any phase you go through.dont find yourself lonely.'he said with a smile.'and me too'Ansh,her brother screeched.to which she hugs both of them.though Mouli was upset with Mishti but she can't forget how she accepted Ishaan.

*************************************************

'Perfect'expressed a guy with a smile on his face once he captured a little kid's smile on his Camera.'Ruhaan sir'his assistant Mahi addressed him.'Good or a bad?'he asked her looking around the beauty of beach.'bad news'she muttered in a low voice.

'Only 25 days remaining for fashion show.and I didn't got a model for me.'he exclaimed in a frustration but calms down.'Sir.there are many girls who want to be your model but they are not perfect as your description.'mahi exclaimed.'still..i short listed 4 of them.if you want...'he moved from there.

Ruhaan climbed his jeep when he sees the church.he smiles and moves to church.he lights the candle in front of Jesus.'i know you will test me but won't leave me showing some path.you were only there for me from childhood so you are only there for me.'

Ruhaan who stepped out of church sees a girl in his jeep.who was stealing something.'there she is'he muttered and looks at jesus with a smile.

He slowly walked and stood behind her and she felt the vibe.she has put the camera on her bag and he also left his purse on his jeep.she close her eyes.
She tries to go from side but he blocks her.

He sees the camera on her bag.she turns.'sorry.please please don't give me to the Police.i am giving you back everything'she said to him and keeps back the camera.he signs her to the purse.she gives him being hesitant.he signs her the watch which was inside her bag.'i was giving you only'she reasoned.
He looks her leg where she wore his sneakers.she bends and fists the sand.

'sorry saab please don't give me to the police.'and throws the sand on his eyes and she removes the sneakers and grabbed the watch purse and camera and runs.'ouch..aa'he shouts as he couldn't open his eyes due to the sand.he grimaced with the pain and she escaped.

******************************************

'dad...'Mishti screeched with excitement.everyone sees her joy.'i want to dance and jump and i am sure you will do that one after hearing me.'Mishti exclaimed creating the suspense.'but tell now..'ishaan says after seeing her excitement.'Athish kapoor have gave the deal to me for his engagement party'she shouts.and all gets excited too.

****************************************

I had this idea on my mind.

Did you like it?