[1]Servamp

Your POV

I was walking home from school.( you havent met Mahiru or the others yet and you are same age as Mahiru ) When I was walking, I heard a squeak coming from an alleyway.

I go there and saw a box. I opened it and saw a bunny. I pick it up and cradled it in my arms.

Its very dirty( not that ) but I don't mind. "Hm...you have no collar. I think I'll take you home."

I walked home and opened the door. It is a two-story house with a backyard.

"I'm home!" "Welcome back sis!" My brother,Daiko, shouted from the kitchen.

I walked towards the living room and set the bunny down to find a collar or something.

I already found it. It was a red bow(or ribbon). I put it on it. "Your name is now Fujiku!"

》Next day, after school《

I was walking home when I heard talking behind. I turned around to see 4 of my classmates talking to each other.

I didn't really care much so I turn back around to countinue my walk.

I heard someone calling me so I turn back around. It was one of them with green hair.

"Hey! I'm Sakuya! Wanna walk home with us?" "Um..sure? My name's (Y/N)." He lead me towards his friends.

We all started walking again. Let's listen shall we?

M=Hi I'm Mahiru.

K=I'm Koyuki!

R=The name's Ryuusei.

Y=uh hi! I'm (Y/N).

S=Say,Mahiru. You always helped the class with everything. Do you need some help with the sewing?

M=Nah, I'm fine. I got a lot of time in my hands.

K=Sakuya's right, Mahiru. You need some help too.

M=It's fine. I only need to sew.

S=You are not going to the station are you?

M=uh yes I am. Why?

S=Becareful, I heard there is a street slasher!

M,K,R and Y:.......?

S=It's true! Police had claim that the victims had bite marks all over their bodies!

K=So scary...

S=Ya haha! Now who want to guess how much of that is a lie?

M=*smacks his head*I knew that was a lie.

K=(Y/N)-chan, you seem awfully quiet?

Y=I'm fine. I don't speak much.

K=Well that is ok!

Long story short, Mahiru had to go back to his apartment and you have to go back home but you guys agreed to go karaoke(?) near the station.

~//At home//~

"Nee-chan, I'm home!" "Uh,(N/N)? Come in here please." You walked in and saw a guy with grey almost white hair and a white hoodie.

"Uh...who is this?" "Your pet." Daiko said as he glared at the guy. "My pet bunny? You mean, Fukiji?"

As you said that silver and brown chains were tied up at his neck and the other end was at your (Insert placement).

"What was that?" "We make a comtract." You were dumbfounded right now. "A vampire?"