Chapter 2=Start of Something New PART 2

Nezuko's P.O.V (you are in the living room)

I woke up due to the voice that was talking to me . I knew Vampires are to be hated without it telling me .

Then , I noticed my surroundings were different from where I fainted . The place looked luxurious yet somehow empty

By empty I meant that this mansion does not have servants and yet the atmosphere here was spooky

Suddenly , a femine voice behind me spoke something , "Are you awake? You looked very pale . "

I turn around and saw a blonde hair girl with pink eyes looking at me with concern . Despite her concern , I did not want to get friendly with her as she was still a stranger . I simple murmured 'yes' and her face lit up .

However , I can tell that she did not want me to stay . I wonder why
Then I saw 6 males suddenly appearing in the living room .

"Hmmm Doll-chan , your finally awake . You sure sleep a lot , but you better not sleep when we are together alone . " A guy wearing a feroda hat said while smirking .

"You sure do sleep long . This is one of the many reasons why mortals are fools . " A man-looking butler expressed his anger . Not that I care tho . He may dressed as a butler but the way he expressed certainly sounds like he owned this place .

Until when I heard this , "Ne Teddy , should we make her one of our dolls . She would be so beautiful and even more when she is die . " I turn to my left and saw a purple hair boy holding a stuff toy in his embrace . It was creepy when he smiled .

Then the man-looking bulter , said while tilting his glasses , "I don't commotion to start now . " Then he glanced at me "I will start by introduc-"

I cut him off by saying , "No , I appreciate you introducing . But I don't want nor do I care about you all..."

I can tell that they did not expect this even thought they had their usual poker face on . I continued "If you excuse me , I need to go now . "

Suddenly the atmosphere went dark and they all said , "You are not going anywhere..."