Chapter 1

3rd Pov:

At Paris;

Mizuki's Pov:

It has been 2 years that I've been study at St. Marie Academy in Paris... I met my sweet spirit when I was only 10 yrs old. It's not just any ordinary sweet spirit, rather, she is the daughter of the Queen of sweets spirit...

"Mi-chan, when we were able to make sweets again?" Asked Cream.

"I don't know.. Father wants me to take a break for a while.." I replied to her answer while I read a book.

A few minutes later.

*knock* *knock*

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's me, may I have a word with you?" My father asked.

My father comes in..

"Mizuki, I want you to study in Japan but you have to look after on Amano Ichigo if she really has a kind of gift ." My father told me.

I would never disagree with my father's condition but what does he mean kind of gift... I thought...

"Ok father, but when will I leave?" I asked.

"Tomorrow afternoon. Now pack your things and we will see you tomorrow morning..." Father said.. And we bid our farewells to each other...

"Cream, let's pack our things," I said to cream with a sweet smile.

"Okay" said cream.

~~~~~~•Time skipped•~~~~~~

3rd Pov:

It's almost night time. Mizuki and Cream are still packing their things.
They've been packing their things for almost 3 hours. And at last, they finished packed. They look tired... So Mizuki and Cream decide to take a bath and sleep.

_________________________________________
If your wondering it looks the same but I really rewrite this story with the help of my friend, AdhiraNight who has plenty of stories she makes than mine.