Reunited

(Y/N)s POV :
I woke up at 10am next to Nathan hugging me from behind , his body warm and cuddly . I wanted to stay in this moment forever but I had to get up , I had so much to do , I had to visit my old friend chloe and her mom Joyce wich I was freaking out about , I had to try make new friends , and I wanted to get some delicious pancakes at the two whales.
I turned over to Nathan and shook him gently to wake him up . He groaned and rolled over to me as his lovely blue eyes fluttered open . He looked at me and smiled "good morning shorty" he said with a grin. "Good morning tubbie cheeks" I said squeezing his cheeks as he began to blush . "I have to get going and see my friend chloe and maybe see what she knows about Rachel being missing..."
Nathan's POV:
As soon as (Y/N) said that my heart sank a bit . What if chloe tells her what I did to her ? Then she'd hate me forever . Maybe it would be better if I told her myself . "Hey why don't you stay here and we could go somewhere fun"
"What about chloe... she'd be pissed if I didn't tell her I was back in Arcadia bay" (Y/N) said . "I'll take you too see her tomorrow.... plus I...ugmmm... I really need to tell you something later" i said nervously
"Ok , but it's your fault if chloe gets pissed at me" (Y/N) joked "so what's our plans" (Y/N) asked.
"Great! What do you say we get some photos at the light house"? I said .
"Wow I'd love to go there , feels like forever since I've been there"
"Good"! I said "I'll take you to your dorm to get dressed "
(Y/N) agreed and we made our way to her dorm . Once we got there (Y/N) walked in to get changed and I waited outside, just then I got a phone call and picked it up
"Hello?" I said to the phone .
"Nathan , it's Jefferson , meet me in my classroom ASAP"
"C-can't it wait ? I'm just about to go somewhere with my friend"
"Your friend will have to wait , this is important , meet me prescott , or there will be consequences"
"Fine"! I shouted into the phone and hung up. I then knocked on (Y/N)s door,
"Yeah" ? (Y/N) said
"I need to go somewhere really quick , could you meet me at the parking lot when your done ? I asked
"Oh... um..sure" (Y/N) replied .
Then I ran as fast as I could to mr.Jeffersons classroom .
"What do you want" ?! I said loudly
"Aaah .. Nathan , nice to see you two" he said sarcastically.
"I have places to be" I replied
"The reason I brought you here is to talk about the new girl who will be joining our class soon , (Y/N)"
"Why are you talking about her ?! Why"?
"Saw her walking outside yesterday , she's a really pretty young girl , I think she'd make a great subject"
"N-no nononono you cant touch (Y/N) , you can't !! I was practically shouting
"And why is that" ? Mr.jefferson asked smugly
"(Y/N)s my best friend ! I can't let you hurt her"
"Nathan ... you wouldn't want to be difficult with me , I need you to bring me (Y/N) , otherwise I might have to tell principle wells your secret"
What ? No ! This fucker was forcing me to kidnap my best friend and bring her to him otherwise he'd tell principle wells that I killed Rachel ! I couldn't handle this . I ran out of the room slamming the door behind me . I was so furious I could cry . I stormed down to the parking lot and saw (Y/N) sitting on the hood of my truck....
(Y/N) POV :
I was in my dorm picking an outfit for today
Nathan had just left to go somewhere . I wander where he went.
As I looked through my closet I picked an outfit that looked somewhat ok , it was a plain black t shirt with some distressed jean shorts , a red flannel
Wrapped around my waist and some doc marten boots

 As I looked through my closet I picked an outfit that looked somewhat ok , it was a plain black t shirt with some distressed jean shorts , a red flannel Wrapped around my waist and some doc marten boots